seventy eight

A/N - hiii 👀 get comfy it's a long oneee!

Luna's POV
~*~

"God damn," Jae whistles

"God damn," Jae whistles. "Ain't nobody going to lose you tonight, little disco ball,"

"Oppa!" I laugh, smacking his arm.

"My pretty little disco ball," Eunji glares at Jae, also smacking his arm.

"I think the dress is stunning unnie, you're so talented," I tell Eunji, who gives me an appreciative smile

"Thank you," Eunji says before playfully rolling her eyes at Jae.

"Right, All done!" Misun smiles, moving away from my face.

"Thanks unnie!" I smile at her.

"You're welcome," Misun says, putting her makeup brush down.

"Are you excited?" Minju asks, entering the room.

We were all just in one of the dressing rooms at HYBE getting ready for my Listening party.

"Nervous and excited at the same time," I admit, standing up from my chair. "Please make sure you guys all have fun!"

I wanted all of them to be there, not working as my staff but celebrating alongside me as my friends.

"We will!" Eunji chuckles. "Don't worry about us and make sure to enjoy yourself,"

"Okay," I chuckle.

"Are you ready? It's packed out there," Minju says.

"Yes," I nod my head.

"We'll see you out there!" Misun smiles.

Misun, Eunji and Minju walk out of the dressing room, leaving just Jae and I.

"Are you okay?" Jae asks, noticing that I had froze.

"Uh yes-" I take a deep breath. "It just got real that I'm releasing my album tonight,"

"Enjoy it," Jae smiles. "You're only going up from here,"

"Okay let's do this," I shake the nerves out of my hands.

I make my way out of the dressing room, Jae following closely behind me like normal as we make our way to the elevator to travel up to the floor that the listening party was being held on.

The elevator doors open up, the sound of my song Dally playing echoes through the entire floor.

A smile brims on my face at how good all the decorations look, pink led lights set the vibe for the guests who were all happily chatting and drinking with each other.

"There's the star of the party!" Jessi shouts excitedly, turning everyone's attention to notice my entrance.

I cover my chest with one of my hands before deeply bowing as I walk into the room, looking back up to see all of my friends and family's smiling faces staring back at me.