sixty two

Luna's POV
~*~

A/N - Outfits look a bit crazy in the pics but if you've watched 7 rings music video you would understand the vibe lmaoo

~*~

"Wow look at you!" I gush, pointing my vlog camera at Jae.

Jae places his hands on his hips, posing for the vlog before doing a spin.

"Wahh!" I hype him up.

Jae was dressed in some black pants and a hot pink suit jacket which showed off his abs and tattoos.

STARS were going to fall even more in love with him than they already are!

"STARS do you like my outfit?" Jae asks the camera.

"I might have to edit a blanket over you to protect your image," I tease.

"Yah!" Jae laughs, placing one of his hands on his abs.

"It would be cruel to deny this from the world," Jae flexes his abs.

"Ew!" I laugh, moving the camera away as he flexes.

Jae's laughter echoes out as I walk across the room to where Misun was finishing up Eunji's make up.

"Ahh look how pretty they are!" I smile, pointing the camera at them.

"Oh stop it," Misun chuckles.

"So how are you feeling for your first music video appearance?" I ask, pretending to interview them.

"So excited!" Misun smiles, finishing powdering Eunji's nose.

"It's about time you asked us!" Eunji pokes her tongue out.

I laugh at my friends who have had way too much champagne already. They were so excited when I asked them to be in the music video but I could tell they were nervous that they would be in front of the camera instead of behind it, so I have kept their champagne glasses topped up to lessen their nerves.

My attention gets captured when everyone ooohs and aaahhs. I turn my head to see Yeonjun walking into the room blushing at the reaction from the staff.

Yeonjun was wearing a pink diamanté mesh shirt which showed off his naked torso and some black leather pants.

"Wahh! Yeonjun-ie!" I laugh. "Is this allowed?"

"I have to look my best for my music video feature," Yeonjun chuckles.

I playfully hit his arm, walking past him out of the dressing room and end up finding Jennie and Jessi talking to each other in the hallway while staff members pass by them setting up for the next scene.

"Wow!" Jennie exclaims, spotting me walking over. "Look at you!"

"Aye aye ayeee!" Jennie and Jessi hype me up until I reach them.