sixty three

Luna's POV
~*~

Over the next week, fans went crazy with making up their own rumours and speculation about Jungkook and I.

The hate hashtag #LunaLeaveHimAlone has been trending all week on Twitter, STARS have been doing their best to defend me but with no success to the amount of haters that fight them back.

It was insane.

"Are you okay?" Jae asks, snapping me out of my daydream.

We sat in the backseat of a limousine on the way to the KBS Song Festival.

"Oh yes I'm okay," I give him a small smile, rubbing my sweaty palms on my dress.

This would be my first appearance since the Dispatch Article came out as I have been hiding under a rock ever since, only spending my time either at the dorm or in my studio.

I felt like throwing up.

"You know I think STARS are going to faint when they see your tattoos," Jae chuckles, obviously attempting to take my mind off things.

I laugh at his comment. "Probably,"

Ever since the paparazzi photos came out of me at the tattoo studio, STARS have been trying to find any glimpses of tattoos in any photo or video I post.

It's been actually pretty cute.

It's like they were on a little treasure hunt trying to spot my tattoos.

Eunji had dressed me in a simple short strapless black dress that hugged my body perfectly in all the right places which showed off quite a few of my tattoos that were on my chest and arms.

Suddenly my phone buzzes in my hand, I open up my group chat with the boys that had some new messages.

Tae-Oppa > can't wait to see what you're wearing! We are wearing some suits!

Jin-Oppa > They all photobombed me! :(

JK 🖤 > ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Jimin-Oppa > ㅋㅋㅋ

I smile at their messages, knowing how much they all loved annoying Jin by photobombing all his photos.

Luna 🤍 > Oh so sexy!

Jimin-Oppa > I bet you look sexier than us

Luna 🤍 > ㅋㅋ I'm wearing a pretty dress!

JK 🖤 > Can't wait to rip it off you tonight ;)