fifty nine

Luna's POV
~*~

Today was my first practice with Chaeyoung, Jackson and Yeonjun for our opening performance for the KBS Song Festival

Minju had recently informed me that since a group had to drop out due to a clash in their schedules, The KBS Song Festival Staff decided to allocate times for extra special stages for the MCs.

So Yeonjun and I have been allocated a time slot where we are going to dance to a couple of songs from other groups, while Chaeyoung and Jackson have been given a time slot where they will perform a rap cover together.

My eyes widen when I check the time on my phone, realising it was time for practice.

I quickly save what I was working on, on my computer before leaving my studio.

I was still stuck on Jimin's song, It needed something extra but it would have to wait for another day.

I make my way to the practice room to find Yeonjun unlocking the door.

"Yeonjun-ie!" I greet him with a smile.

"Hey Noona!"

"Are you excited?" I ask as we walk into the room.

"Yes! I was looking at the list of proposed songs!"

"Me too!" I laugh.

We place our bags down, before I connect my phone to the speakers and play some music.

Yeonjun and I begin to stretch and muck around before, the door opens revealing a smiling Chaeyoung who thanks a staff before walking in.

"Hello!" She bows to us.

Chaeyoung was wearing some white sweatpants and a white long sleeved crop top with her long blonde hair tied up in a messy ponytail.

She was so pretty.

"Hello!" Yeonjun and I both greet her with a bow.

I walk over and give her a hug.

"How are you?" I smile.

"I'm good!" Chaeyoung smiles. "So excited to be MC'ing with you,"

"Aw me too! I was so happy when I heard your name!"

I show Chaeyoung over to where she can put her bags, looking over to see Yeonjun looking down at his phone.

Yeonjun was very extroverted in most situations but when it came to girls, he surprisingly had no game.