seventy nine

A/N -

1 million reads!!

Omg thank you so much for all your love and support on this story!

So grateful for you all

I'll continue to work my hardest on this story

Love you guys xxx

Luna's POV
~*~

I still couldn't believe that 7 rings debuted at number one on the Melon Chart

STARS were absolutely loving the album and were holding streaming parties to celebrate the release.

They were the cutest.

Of course there was haters that were ripping the title track to shreds and not actually listening to the moral of the song. They also disliked the fact that I rapped in it- discrediting me and saying that I wouldn't be able to rap it live which was total bullshit.

But for once I actually didn't care what they thought, I was happy and no one could take that away right now.

I continue walking down the random hallway in the apartment building, double checking the number she gave me before pressing the doorbell.

The sound of screams echo from inside, they quiet down before the door opens and everyone gasps loudly.

"WAHHHH!" Youngji gasps, stumbling back nearly falling on the floor.

"Your beauty took me away!" Youngji says, placing a hand on her chest.

"Ah thank you!" I laugh, stepping inside her apartment.

"Hello!" I smile, waving happily to all of her staff that hid behind a couple of cameras at the end of the room.

Youngji falls to her knees and gives me a deep bow.

"Why why why!" I laugh, immediately falling to my knees to return the deep bow.

Youngji looks up and screams when she realises that I was doing the same.

I stand back up with a laugh, taking my shoes off and bowing a couple of times to the staff.

"Choi Luna everyone!" Youngji presents me, holding out her arms to show me. "Thank you for gracing us with your beautiful presence!"

"Well I heard there was alcohol!" I chuckle.

"Ah yes yes! Please sit!" Youngji laughs.

"Woah!" I gasp at the food that was already prepared on the table, along with several bottles of alcohol.

"I heard you like spicy hot pot!" Youngji exclaims.

"Right! I do!" I chuckle. "Wah Thank you!"

"I also heard you like red wine!" Youngji wiggles her eyebrows before gesturing to the numerous red wine bottles on the table.