twelve

Jungkook's POV
~*~

"Yah Luna's on next!" Jin yells beside me to the other members.

We all finished our schedule early so we could come home and watch Luna's debut showcase.

Namjoon and Jimin walk over to the couch and sit down, Jimin wraps his arm behind me resting his head on my shoulder.

"Wah I can't wait," Hoseok says excitedly, squishing down to sit in between Jin and Namjoon.

"What's her title track called?" Taehyung asks, coming to sit down beside Jimin.

"Eclipse," Yoongi answers as he sits down in the empty spot in the couch.

All of a sudden my phone buzzes in my pocket, I pull it out to discover it was a notification that TXT posted something on their Twitter. I open it up and look at their post.

New post by TXT_members:

Fighting Noona for your debut stage! MOA please show her a lot of love and support!

(A/N- horrible edit but you get the point lol I DID MY BEST OKAY)

Wow she looked so pretty.

"Oh the babies posted a photo of them with Luna-ssi!" Jimin says, looking down at my phone.

I pass my phone over letting each member have a look at the photo.

"Wow," Namjoon breathes out, looking at my phone even closer before passing it along.

"Oh shit," Taehyung's eyes widen once he sees the picture.

"Wah! Luna's really stunning don't you think?" Hoseok says as he admires the picture with Jin.

All of the members mumble out their agreement to Hoseok's words before we get shushed by Jin.

"She's on!" Jin says excitedly before turning the TV volume up.

Wow she really did look unreal

I flick my head slightly in annoyance when I watch Luna dancing with two male backup dancers.

As her performance comes to an end, the camera zooms in close to Luna who gives a big smile as she stares directly at the camera making my breath hitch.