seventy two

Luna's POV
~*~

"You have a meniscus tear, It will be best to refrain from any activity that could worsen the injury," The Doctor informs us.

I slump back on the hospital bed out of frustration.

So performing at MAMA tomorrow night was definitely out of the question.

"How long until she can dance again?" Jae asks curiously.

"It depends on how well your recovery process goes, Ultimately you should refrain from dancing for at least two weeks however it could be sooner if you regularly attend physical therapy and follow the self-treatment guidelines I provide," The Doctor explains.

"I'll do anything," I say.

Minju looks at me with a worried expression. I could already tell that he is concerned that I'll push myself too hard to recovery as fast as possible.

He was probably right too, He knows me too well.

"I'll prescribe you with some anti-inflammatory medication which will help with the swelling and pain, As well as a recommendation to a physical therapist,"

"Thank you Doctor," I bow my head.

The Doctor gives me a warm smile before he leaves the room.

"I'll call the MAMA Director to inform them, BigHit will release a statement about your injury in a moment," Minju says.

I nod my head before sighing.

Minju walks over to my bed and pats me on the head gently.

"It's not your fault,"

I frown at his comforting words that I needed to hear.

Minju gives me one last look before leaving the room to make the phone call.

I close my eyes to fight the frustration tears from coming out, settling in the comfortable silence to process what's happened.

I open my eyes after a moment to see Jae quietly sitting on the chair beside the hospital bed with his feet propped up on the side of bed.

"Comfy?" I ask him.

"Very," Jae flashes his smile. 

"I'm glad," I say, pulling out my phone after it buzzes beside me.

"Is that the statement?" Jae asks.

"Yeah," I answer, opening Twitter to read the statement.

"I feel so bad for STARS," I frown, reading the thousands of comments already

"I feel so bad for STARS," I frown, reading the thousands of comments already. "They are sad,"

"I can guarantee you that STARS are sad that you're hurt, not sad that you can't go to MAMA,"

"Mhmm," I sigh, closing the Twitter app and opening the camera app.

"Pose for me," I tell Jae, holding up my phone.