fifteen

Luna's POV
~*~

It was already a week since my debut performance of Eclipse and now I was back at the music bank show to perform again.

We pull up to the building to where a group of media was awaiting all of the idols who were arriving. Jae gets out of the car first coming around to open up my door, the flashes of all the cameras goes off instantly.

I wave at the media, bowing politely before Jae ushers me towards the entrance of the building.

Jae and I walk through the building until we reach my designated dressing room.

"Hello!" I greet Eunji and Misun.

"Hi!" They smile warmly at me like always.

I sit down in the chair and open up my phone. Misun immediately gets started on my face whilst I open Twitter. My eyes widen when I see 'sexy bodyguard' trending with photos of Jae and I walking, all the tweets were thirsting over how good looking Jae was.

"Oh my god!" I burst out laughing.

"What?" Misun furrows her eyebrows.

I hold out my phone for her to look at, Eunji also comes to have a look before they burst out into laughter.

"What's so funny?" Jae queries narrowing his eyes at me.

"You're trending," I chuckle, holding out my phone towards him.

Jae looks at my phone before smirking.

"I always knew I was destined for fame," Jae flicks his hair back.

This earns Eunji to snort while Misun and I burst out laughing again.

~*~

Eunji finishes off my outfit by putting two necklaces on whilst Misun brushes through my hair that was up in a high ponytail.

I've been so pleased with all my stage outfits so far, Eunji has done such an awesome job in making my concept ideas a reality and Misun has smashed out some beautiful make up looks as well

Tonight I had gemstones stuck on near my eyes, which sparkled in the lights.

"Ready for side stage," Eunji says.

I nod my head standing up from my chair before the four of us walk through towards the stage. We enter the side stage to find my backup dancers already there waiting.

I walk over to them and give them a big hug this has kinda become a pre-show tradition where we all have a group hug.

~*~

I bow to the audience catching my breath, waving goodbye to my STARS in the audience who wave their lightsticks at me.

I walk off the stage to see a music bank staff walk up to me.

"Luna-ssi you are in the top two rankings for the K-Chart winner," The staff member informs me.

"Really?" My eyes widen.

"Yes," The staff member nods their head before walking away. 

I couldn't believe it, I walk back to my dressing room and get out my phone to call Minju.

"Hello Luna-ssi," He answers the phone almost immediately. 

"Oppa! I'm in the top two rankings for the K-Chart winner!" I ramble excitedly.

"Yes I know! Your album sales have done extremely well, you should be very proud!" I hear Minju chuckle.

"You knew?" My mouth drops.

"Of course I knew-" He laughs. "I wanted it to be a surprise! Fighting for first place!"

"Thank you!" I smile before hanging up the phone.

A knock on the door captures my attention as they call out for me to come to main stage. I make my way back to the stage getting instructed to go and stand on the stage beside the MC's as they hand me my microphone.

The other idol that I was up against for first place wasn't here so it was just me up on stage with the MC's as well as the other idols who performed tonight who stood at the back.

"It's time to see the K-Chart winner for this week," The male MC announces.

"Who will win first place? Please show us the scores!" The female MC says.

I look at the main screen and see the screen come up as it totals all the scores together.

"Digital singles, Viewer preferences, Airtime frequency, Album sales," The male MC says.

"Who will win?" The female MC says.

"Luna! Congratulations!" The both announce at the same time.

My eyes widen in shock as the sound of the confetti cannons burst sending confetti flying everywhere.

I bow immediately to the MC's who hand me the trophy and a pretty bouquet of flowers.

The STARS in the audience all scream in support waving their lightsticks in the air in celebration.

"Tell us how you feel?" The female MC smiles at me.

"Thank you so much to my STARS for this award! I want to also thank my company and all the wonderful staff that I work with as I couldn't do any of this without them. STARS I love you! Thank you!" I smile making a finger heart for the audience.

"I guess it's time to say goodbye," The male MC says.

"When you need music, watch it live on Music Bank! Have a great weekend!" Both of them say as they wave goodbye to the camera.

I bow to both of the MC's again before they walk off the stage as the instrumental track for Eclipse begins to play. I turn around and bow continuously to all of the other idols as they walk off the stage as well.

Once I bowed to everyone, I turn back around kneeling down to place the flowers on the stage before standing back up and begin to sing Eclipse as I look at my STARS in the audience.

While singing the pre-chorus I glance over to side stage to see my backup dancers smiling watching me. I gesture for them to come onto stage so they all run onto stage hugging me as we make a big circle and we all begin to skip around.

I can't help but laugh into the microphone as we eventually stop skipping in our circle. I smile continuing to sing while they all show off their crazy dance moves around me.