sixty seven

A/N - I recommend playing the song while you read the opening performance in this chapter

Luna's POV
~*~

I take a deep breath as the car pulls out the front of the red carpet for the Golden Disk Awards. I quickly tuck a piece of my curled hair behind my ear before Jae comes around and opens the door for me, holding his jacket out to cover me giving me time to step out of the car comfortably without worrying about my dress with all the media around.

"Thank you," I tell him before he nods his head and jumps back into the car, leaving me by myself.

The media and fans that were behind the barricades all scream out loud as I walk towards the entrance, taking my time to wave at all the media stopping and posing for them, I smile when one of the media lowering their camera, looking at me in shoc...

The media and fans that were behind the barricades all scream out loud as I walk towards the entrance, taking my time to wave at all the media stopping and posing for them, I smile when one of the media lowering their camera, looking at me in shock before quickly lifting their camera back up to take photos of me.

After a few minutes I walk inside the building being ushered through by the staff. I get shown to the big waiting room which was right beside the side stage where there were lots of couches and seats for idols to sit and wait with a huge table filled with food and drinks.

As I enter I see TXT, Enhypen, Stray Kids, Mamamoo, G-Idle, Itzy, Seventeen, IU, Chungha, Hyuna, Sunmi and Jessi already here waiting. They all look up as I enter and bow to me.

Since the theme of the Golden Disk Awards was 'prom night' everyone was dressed in suits and dresses to fit in with the theme.

I smile bowing back to them all before walking over towards TXT who smile brightly at me.

"Hi Noona,"

"Hi!" I smile back at them. "I'm excited to watch your stage! You sounded so good in rehearsals!"

"Ah thank you," Beomgyu says.

"Have you eaten?" I ask touching Yeonjun's arm concerned if they have eaten anything.

"Yes we have," Yeonjun reassures me.

"Okay, I'm going to get a drink,"

I stand from my seat and walk over to the huge food and drinks table. The sound of heels clicking echo into the room, I glance over to see Twice and Red Velvet entering. I bow to them just like everyone else before taking a sip of my water.

Momo and Seulgi smile excitedly as they both make their way over to me.

"Hi!" I smile, giving them a hug each.

"Wah! Look at your body!" Momo compliments me, holding onto my hand.

"You look incredible!" Seulgi gushes.