seventy one

Luna's POV
~*~

ONE WEEK LATER

"Have a good practice LuLu!" Jae calls out, as I step out of the car

"Thanks! I'll message you later!"

I was very early for my last scheduled dance practice for MAMA but I wanted to get out of the dorm since the boys left early for their busy schedule.

I start to walk away from the car when I hear someone singing. I follow the voice to the corner of the carpark and find Taehyun.

"Wah! You sound so good!" I smile, clapping my hands.

Taehyun's eyes widen in shock at my appearance before bowing deeply at my compliment.

"Ah thank you Noona! The echoes in here are amazing, Do you want to join me?"

"Sure!" I smile, placing my bag down using it to prop up my phone that I turn on to record.

We end up testing out different harmonies together, as well as helping Taehyun to understand how to safely extend his breath to make his notes last longer.

Taehyun's voice was incredible.

"Are you heading to practice for MAMA?" Taehyun asks.

"Yes I am! But I arrived quite early!" I laugh.

"Ah right! Fighting Noona!" Taehyun smiles.

"Thank you! I had fun singing with you,"

"Me too! Thank you for helping me," Taehyun bows his head to which I immediately return.

We wave our goodbyes and I make my way back to the elevator, quickly selecting a video to upload to TikTok and write the caption 'We love a good carpark echo 🫶🏼 @txt.bighitent' before uploading it.

After greeting a couple of staff members along my way I finally reach the dance practice room, quickly unlocking the door before freezing when I come face to face with all of Seventeen who were currently screaming while chaotically play-fighting each other with pool noodles as if they were swords.

I have so many questions right now.

I stand frozen in the doorway watching the scene unfold in front of me until Wonwoo spots me, leaving the 'fight' to walk over to me.

"Hello!" He chuckles, looking back at his members who were still chaotically fighting each other.

"Hi!" I laugh. "Sorry I didn't think anyone would be in here, What is happening?"