fifty six

Luna's POV
~*~

"Wah finally! I'm so hungry," Jungkook groans as we all sit down at a table in the cafeteria after the meeting.

"Me too," Taehyung agrees, wrapping his arm around Jungkook's shoulders.

"What do you feel like?" Jimin asks, beside me.

"I'm actually not that hungry-"

"You should still eat something," Jin says, on the other side of me.

"But-"

I furrow my eyebrows as Jin looks up from the menu in his hands and gives me a stern look.

Jimin's giggles sound out as he watches us in amusement.

"How about we share a meal?" Jimin suggests cutely.

"Fine!" I give Jimin a small smile, thankful for the compromise.

I turn back to look at Jin who pokes his tongue out at me, happy that he won.

Jimin intertwines our fingers together and rests our hands on his lap, hidden underneath the table and amongst the fabric of his oversized hoodie he was wearing.

After we ordered our food, The boys couldn't help but begin discussing the upcoming award shows.

It was fascinating hearing them talk about their work. All seven of them were so passionate about making each performance the best it can be for ARMY.

"Thank you!" I smile at the staff who brings over our food.

A bowl of Jajangmyeon gets placed down in front of Jimin who immediately slides it over a little bit so the bowl was in the middle of us.

"Wow!" Hoseok exclaims at the delicious-smelling food that gets placed on the table.

As we all dig in to our food, I smile when I catch Jungkook glaring at his food once again.

"Luna-ssi," Hoseok says, capturing my attention.

"Yes?" I stare at him across the table.

"Are you excited about the award show season?"

I clear my throat at his question.

"I am," I nod my head. "But I'm a little nervous,"

"Why?" Yoongi speaks up.

"Just about what people will say," I answer truthfully.

"Fuck them all," Jungkook shrugs. "They don't matter,"

"You're right," Namjoon tells Jungkook. "-but we have to remember that Luna-ssi gets a lot more hate for things just because she is a woman,"

"We will all need to be extra careful during these shows," Namjoon informs us. 

"Especially you two, during your opening performance," Namjoon looks at Jimin and I.

"It's okay," Jimin nods his head. "We'll be careful,"

After we finish our meals, We all stand up and make our way out of the cafeteria.

"Are you coming home with us?" Taehyung asks, with hopeful eyes.

"Not yet, I was planning on going to my studio for a bit," I answer, as we walk out into the empty hallway.

Ever since Minju secretly told me about the possibility of having a world tour after my next album release, I've been working even harder on making sure my album perfect.

"You work too hard," Yoongi chuckles.

"Says you! You're always working in your studio," I raise my eyebrows at Yoongi, who just smirks at me in return.