eight

Luna's POV
~*~

I had just arrived back to my dorm, after spending the rest of the afternoon working on Eclipse.

Minju had actually mentioned today that I will be given full access to my new Twitter account tomorrow where I can post some pictures that we will be taking tomorrow to tease my debut.

I walk into my dorm and Jae comes to stand in the doorframe.

"Oh! Would you be able to dispose of this please?" I ask, remembering what Jungkook told me.

I open up the box and find my old phone sitting on top of everything. I pick it up and hand it over to Jae.

"Of course," Jae nods his head, taking the phone off of me. "Sleep well Luna-ssi,"

"Thank you, Goodnight," I smile at him before shutting and locking the door.

I take my time to unpack all my little things from the box before washing up and getting changed into my pajamas. I head over to my kitchenette and make myself a bowl of noodles before sitting cross legged on my bed staring out of my window at the city lights whilst I eat my dinner.

I pick up my phone and decide to call my dad.

My parents both lived in Australia where I was born. My dad moved travelled to Australia in his late twenties and met my mum on his travels which led to him staying.

My Dad was the one who encouraged me to leave Australia and go to Korea to become an idol when I expressed my passion for dancing in my teenage years. However my relationship with both my parents has suffered due to not being allowed to contact them that much in my old company.

"Luna!" My Dad's voice rings out as he answers the call speaking in English.

"Hi Dad! I miss you both so much, I'm sorry I haven't called in a while," I say in English.

"That's okay darling, we know how busy you must be. How are you? Mum wants to know if you're eating well?"

"I'm good and I'm eating well at the moment, I actually have some news to tell you,"

"What is it?"

"I have changed companies, It's a long story but I now work with HYBE under a seven year period soloist contract, I'll be debuting on the 5th," I explain, running a hand through my hair.

"Really! Wow that's wonderful news, Isn't that the BTS company? Are the staff there nice to you?"

"Yes it is the BTS company Dad," I chuckle. "Everyone there is so lovely to me, I even have my own studio!"

"You'll have to send us a photo of it! We are so proud of you darling! We'll make sure to watch your debut performance on the 5th!"

My eyes water, listening to my dads voice.

"I miss you both so much," I say while wiping my eyes.

"We miss you too! You must be tired from working hard today, get some rest darling and we'll talk soon. We love you!"

"Okay I love you too," I say before ending the call.

~*~

After washing up and getting changed into a comfortable outfit, I walk out of my dorm.

Minju had messaged me early this morning saying he would introduce me to my choreographer so I thought it would be best to wear something I could dance in.