seventy five

Luna's POV
~*~

THE NEXT DAY

I let out a breath when the cold golden chains of my black silk dress bounce off my skin

"Stunning," Misun compliments me.

"Thank you," I reply, while Eunji takes a million photos in different angles.

Once again Eunji absolutely killed this design, she was incredibly talented.

"The car is out front," Minju announces.

Nerves settle in at the thought of another red carpet.

"Okay," I nod my head, quickly shaking my hands out.

"Hey," Minju gently grabs ahold of one of my hands.

"It will be a different red carpet than last time, It's an unofficial carpet okay? There will be no MC, only media," Minju calmly informs me.

"There will be other artists on the carpet at the same time as you, It is completely up to you on how much time you want to spend on the carpet, Okay?"

"Yes," I nod my head in understanding.

"Let's go," Minju gives me a gentle pat on my shoulder.

We make our way out of the HYBE dressing room and down to the underground carpark where Jae was waiting with a driver.

"See you there," Eunji and Misun give me one last wave before they hop into a seperate car with Minju.

My parents were also coming tonight and I had a very special plan in store for my mother.

Jae helps me into our car before we settle in for the ride to the MMA Awards.

I take my phone out and look through the pictures that Eunji took to distract me. I select one of the photos that showcases the back of the dress before posting it on my Instagram with the caption 'see you soon STARS 🤫🤍'

 I select one of the photos that showcases the back of the dress before posting it on my Instagram with the caption 'see you soon STARS 🤫🤍'

"How are you feeling?" Jae asks.

"Nervous," I admit, passing my phone to Jae to keep safe.

"Did Minju-hyung explain the red carpet to you?"