sixty six

Luna's POV
~*~

"Thanks again for featuring on my track by the way!" I smile, taking a seat on the chair in one of the JYP private recording rooms.

"Ah! It's really no problem! I'm a big fan so it's an honour to work with you," Bang Chan smiles shyly.

A week has passed since the KBS Song Festival and after everything that happened that night, All I wanted to do was get back to work. When I wasn't practicing for the Golden Disk Awards that were coming up I was working on the only song off my album that wasn't complete.

Jimin's song.

I realised that it needed an added layer of depth in the background vocals as well as in Verse 3. So one night I ended up asking Jungkook for Bang Chan's phone number and hitting him up with the idea to which he immediately agreed and sent me back the vocals and rap within an hour.

And just like that all 15 songs in my album were finished.

Thank fuck.

I was currently at JYP building to be the first guest on Bang Chan's new series to which he would be posting on Stray Kids YouTube account. 

"I'm really excited for this sing off," I smile excitedly, as Bang Chan adjusts the microphone that was between us.

"Yeah me too! It's gonna be fire," Bang Chan chuckles.

"All set?" A staff behind the camera asks Bang Chan who turns to me.

"Are you ready? Do you need anything before we start?"

"No thank you, I'm ready," I give him a grateful nod.

"Okay let's go," Bang Chan smiles giving a thumbs up to the staff who then turns the camera on.

"Hello I am Bang Chan!" He waves. "Welcome to my new series where I invite my friends to join me in either a sing off or rap off!"

"My very first guest on this series is none other than my friend, the current global vocal superstar Luna!"

"Hello!" I smile and wave to the camera. "Thank you for having me!" I bow my head towards the camera and Bang Chan.

"Alrighty let the sing off begin!" Bang Chan laughs.

I hold up both of my closed fists pretending to get my guard up to which Bang Chan does the same, ready for our "fight."

We laugh at ourselves before the music begins to play in the background.

(A/N - Play from 1.17! Also I don't want to hear any shit like "Bang Chan can't sing tho" because that is such a lie... That man is so underrated for his vocals)

"Wah! You were amazing! Thanks so much for coming!" Bang Chan says after the camera is turned off.

"Of course! It was so much fun!" I smile, we both stand up from our chairs.

"I really think our fans will enjoy it!" Bang Chan chuckles.

"Me too!" I laugh.

I walk over to where I placed my bag and put on my hoodie that I took off before filming.

"Ah! Before I go, Do you mind if we film a Tik Tok together?" I turn to look at Bang Chan who was checking his phone.

"Oh yeah!" Bang Chan's eyes light up, quickly putting his phone down.