twenty five

Luna's POV
~*~

After days of being unable to make my mind up on which song I wanted to use for my dance cover for my Artist of the Month.

I finally decided on Got it by Marian Hill.

I worked really hard on choreographing the dance myself alongside Sungdeok who said he was very impressed on what I came up with.

My usual backup dancers were performing with me as well as two extra females and two extra male dancers.

"Wah! Well done everyone!" I breathe out.

We all immediately collapse down onto the floor, catching our breath from doing our final practice of the night.

"You danced well Luna-unnie!" One of the female backup dancers praises me, sitting on the floor beside me and pats my back.

"Ah, Thank you," I smile at her.

I stand up from the floor, walking over to where I had set up the vlog camera that Studio Choom lent to me. They had requested me to vlog certain bits of my practice so they could use it in the Behind the Scenes Video.

"You must all be hungry from working so hard?" I state looking around at all my dancers. "I'll order some dinner for everyone,"

They immediately protest telling me not to worry about them but I ignore them and pull out my phone.

"Please let me buy you all dinner as a thanks for all your hard work," I pout at them.

"Okay," They all sigh giving in to me.

"What do you all feel like? Panda Express is the closest?" I say.

"Ooh that sounds good," One of my male dancers nods his head.

"Okay," I smile.

I begin an online order on my phone and pass my phone around to each dancer so they could choose what they want before handing it back to me to finish off the order.

"It will be delivered here in ten minutes," I say, putting my phone back in my sweatpant pocket.

"Thank you for buying us dinner," They all say at the same time.

"No problem," I smile.

After eight minutes of just chilling and talking with my dancers I stand up from the floor.

"They should be here soon I'll go down and bring it up," I say.

"I'll come and help you carry it all," Eunwoo one of my male dancers says as he stands up.

"Oh thank you," I say as the two of us walk out of the practice room.

"So how long have you been a dancer for HYBE?" I wonder, walking into one of the elevators.

I press the button for floor one before turning to look up at Eunwoo. He was a fairly attractive man who was dressed in an grey hoodie and black sweatpants.

"Since 2018," He answers me.

"Oh wow," I nod my head.

The elevator dings open and we walk out into the empty lobby. It had almost an airy vibe in here since it was midnight and majority of the lights were turned off.

I unlock the front door and we walk out onto the street. We stand in front of the building waiting for the delivery man as the cool brisk air hits us.

I glance over Eunwoo's shoulder to spot a man in a Panda Express uniform walking towards us so I raise my arm over Eunwoo's shoulder to wave him down.