sixty eight

Luna's POV
~*~

After watching both TXT and ITZY's performances, I was backstage getting ready for my performance that was coming up.

Eunji strapped on my high heels while Misun sprayed hairspray over my hair that we decided to put into a pretty braid.

I was so excited to wear this outfit Eunji designed, It was a black ruffle dress with a fitted corset around the waist and flared out like a tutu at the bottom.

Eunji paired it with some matching black gloves and some black heels.

"Five minutes!" A staff calls out informing us the time till my stage

"Okay, ready," Misun nods her head, quickly finishing off tying black ribbon into my hair.

"Let's take a picture of you quickly!" Eunji says, holding up her phone.

I walk in front of the wall and do a couple of poses for Eunji who compliments me continuously while taking the photos.

"Stunning!" Eunji says, pleased with the photos.

"Fighting!" Misun smiles at me.

"Thank you," I smile at them both before jogging out of the dressing room.

The Golden Disk Award staff ushers me to side of stage where I spot my Break Free dancers waiting, I jog over to them and give them all a hug before making my way underneath the stage to where my God is a Woman dancers were already positioned.

Since we had a table as a prop, we were going to get lifted up onto the main stage.

I shake my hands to get rid of my nerves before picking up my hand held microphone and double check my in-ears were in properly as I overhear the MC's begin to announce my stage.

The stage lights black out and the audience begins to cheer loudly. I take a deep breath before we get lifted up onto the main stage.

(A/N - Play from 0.45)

I smile at the sound of the audience cheers, my backup dancers quickly help me down from the table before exiting the stage immediately.

"Golden Disk Awards I want you to sing with me for this next one!" I say into the microphone while my Break Free backup dancers were coming out.

The background light show begins creating the beautiful rainbow on the screen and on the flooring of the stage.

It was perfect.