sixty one

Luna's POV
~*~

To say that we went viral was an understatement.

Every single video that we took of each other doing karaoke went viral, especially the group photo that we took fans loving all the interactions which meant all the shippers also went crazy, using the videos and the group photo to start rumours.

Fuck I think I'm currently being shipped with all the guys that went that night especially Jungkook.

Shippers were crazy.

Dispatch posted photos that they took of us all leaving that night which also sent fans crazy.

I take a deep breath and place my phone up against the mirrored wall, pressing record before running back a couple of metres to get in frame.

I smile at the video, before typing out a caption.

Just flipping around 🤪

Chaeyoung, Jackson and Yeonjun had already left, We had already finished dance rehearsal as well as recording our version of the song but I decided to stay for a little bit extra to play around with some choreography.

I quickly pack up my things before leaving the dance practice room, walking halfway down the hallway before realising that I needed to go to the toilet badly.

"Shit," I curse, before running to the nearest bathroom.

As much as I loved drinking water I hated how much it made me pee.

After doing my business, I wash my hands before my phone buzzes in my pocket.

Hoseok-oppa > WOW! That tiktok you just posted is 🔥🔥

I smile at Hoseoks message. He is always so fast to comment on something that I post, always showering me with compliments.

Luna > thank youuu! ㅋㅋㅋ

I decide to play some music and set my phone up on the bathroom counter, pressing record deciding to film some content while I had some free time.

A Justin Bieber song echoes through the bathroom, I grab out my hairbrush and tidy up my hair that was all tangled from doing some flips.

After brushing my hair, I hold the hairbrush like a microphone and begin to sing along to the song, moving my body freely to the beat.

"Yeah you got that!" I sing along, resting against the bathroom tiles and beginning to body roll. "Yummy-yum!"

I can't help but laugh at myself dancing staring at myself in the mirror, I get off the wall and jump along to the beat as the song finishes.

Another Justin Bieber song automically shuffles onto play next, I take a deep breath and grab my sunglasses that were in my purse putting them on before holding my pretend-microphone up again.

My eyes widen when the bathroom door opens up.

All the bathrooms in the HYBE building were unisex so anyone could use it. However I was on an artist-only floor level so it could be anyone of my sunebaenims.