thirty four

Luna's POV
~*~

"Mmm! Delicious," I say before eating another bite of my lunch.

Misun, Eunji and the rest of my team arrived in Los Angeles the day before Jae, Minju and I arrived. So they have taken us this restaurant they tried out yesterday prior to our arrival.

Misun and Eunji both suddenly burst out giggling, I glance up to see them looking at Jae who had fallen asleep beside me.

Jet-lag was hitting him hard.

I chuckle in amusement at the cute position he fell asleep in.

Minju smiles looking over at Jae before placing his hand on the back of Jae's neck, securing it so it didn't become sore.

So fatherly.

Misun pulls out her phone and holds it out to take a photo of us. We all quietly bunch together around Jae  careful not to wake him up, making sure we were all in the frame of the photo before posing for a couple of selfies.

I look out at the view of the beach from this restaurant we were eating our lunch at.

It was so beautiful.

"So after we finish lunch we will be going to ELLE to film your appearance on their song association game," Minju informs me of the schedule. "Then we will go to Buzzfeed Celeb to film a playing with puppies interview,"

"Yes," I nod my head at him. "I'm really excited,"

"Ohh, I bet you will do really well for that game," Eunji tells me.

"Then tonight we will be pre-recording your haunted house visit for the EllenShow," Minju says, still holding onto Jae's neck.

"Right," I say, continuing to eat my food.

~*~

I sit down in the chair that was in the middle of the filming set here in the building at ELLE, Misun and Eunji immediately coming over to do a quick check up on my appearance.

Since they were filming me from the chest up in this video and not including my legs, Eunji places a blanket over my lap to cover my legs to make me more comfortable even though I was wearing jeans.

"So pretty," Misun gives me a warm smile before both her and Eunji walk off the set and stand beside Minju and Jae who were watching from behind all the cameras

"When you're ready Luna, please read these lines for the introduction," A director calls out from behind the camera.

"Okay," I say in English.

It was slightly strange speaking in English here in America since I have become so used to speaking in Korean all the time.

Someone holds out a piece of paper right beside the camera that had my lines on it.