sixty five

Luna's POV
~*~

We were halfway through the Festival now, and currently had a 20minute break to get prepared for the next half of the show.

I run through backstage and spot all the members of Twice coming around the corner.

"Luna-ssi!" Momo smiles brightly, waving me down.

I come to a halt in front of her, catching my breath before bowing to them all.

"Hello!" I smile at them all, who were now all dressed in their matching pink stage outfits except for Chaeyoung who was dressed in her outfit that matched with Jackson for their collab rap perfomance that was coming up.

"How are you doing?" Nayeon frowns, placing a hand on my shoulder.

"We were watching the red carpet interview from in our dressing room," Jihyo says.

"Uh It's okay, I'll be okay," I gulp.

"He was such an asshole," Jeongyeon curses which makes me chuckle.

"Yes. I better go- I need to get changed!" I smile at them one last time.

"Fighting!" They all smile and wave me goodbye.

"Thank you! Fighting!" I wave back before beginning to jog again.

"Yah! I seriously don't know how she runs in those high heels," I hear Dahyun say as I jog around the corner.

I eventually end up back into my dressing room, Jae immediately handing me a bottle of water to drink before Misun and Eunji gets started on changing me.

"I am so tired," I groan, closing my eyes for a second.

"You're doing well! The audience is loving you as an MC," Minju reassures.

"It's nearly over," Misun says, reapplying some powder on my face.

I check my phone quickly and open up the group chat with the boys.

Namjoon-Oppa > wahh your performance was incredible!

Yoongi-Oppa > You did so well. Be proud.

JK 🖤 > couldn't take my eyes off of you

I smile at their compliments, quickly replying to them before opening up Twitter.

STARS are going to war with the Host, demanding that he issues a formal apology.

Even other kpop fans like MOA, ONCE, and even some ARMY were supporting STARS in their efforts.

The clip of him groping me and Jackson stepping in is going viral, STARS and other kpop fans were thanking Jackson for saving me.

"Done!" Misun says, moving away from me.

I hand my phone over to Eunji before standing up from my chair.

"Wah! You look like a tomb raider," Jae chuckles.

"Well good! That's the vibe we were going for," Eunji rolls her eyes.

"Five minutes before you're back on air!" Minju calls out.

"Let's go," I say.

Jae escorts me through the hallways until we reach the main stage. I give him a thankful nod before a staff member escorts me the rest of the way until we reached Chaeyoung, Jackson and Yeonjun.

Yeonjun smiles as I stand beside him, patting me on the shoulder gently which makes a couple fans in the crowd closest to us scream at our unintentional fan-service.