fourty one

Luna's POV
~*~

I felt like hiding from the world today

I woke up this morning really well rested after going to sleep early yesterday, however I did something I shouldn't have.

I went on Twitter, and saw another hate hashtag trending about me which made me upset and so frustrated.

But I couldn't hide in my dorm all day since I had schedule this morning. So this baggy outfit I was wearing to hide in, had to be enough.

I walk out of my dorm, locking my door before walking along the hallway.

I spot a cleaner vacuuming the carpet in the hallway. The cleaners of this building wore a uniform which was a really bright blue colour.

It was nearly impossible to not see them with how vibrant their uniform was.

I bow to him before continuing to walk out of the building out to where Jae was waiting with my car out on the street.

"Morning LuLu," Jae smiles opening up my door.

"Good morning," I smile back at him, jumping into the car.

"We'll be heading straight to the filming location," Jae tells me after jumping in the car.

"Okay," I nod my head while our driver begins to drive off.

"Are you feeling better today?" Jae asks, looking over at me.

"Much better," I laugh.

My phone vibrates in my hand capturing my attention, I open up my messages to discover my group chat with the boys going off.

Joon-oppa > What time does your schedule finish today?

Tae-oppa 🐻 > We need to tell you something

Jimin-oppa >   😭

It obviously wasn't going to be good news by the emoji Jimin sent.

Luna > I'm not sure what time I'll finish filming, but I will come back to HYBE afterwards and I'll be in my studio

Joon-oppa > okay!

Jin-oppa🌙 > Don't forget to eat lunch today

Hoseok-oppa > Have a great day!

Luna > I will! You too! See you all later x