seventy

A/N - Sorry about the delay my loves!

Was planning on uploading this chapter way sooner but life has just been lifing a bit harder lately! 🥴

Luna's POV
~*~

I let out a yawn while Jimin nuzzles his face further into my chest, not willing to move yet causing me to smile.

The sound of footsteps coming into the room causes me to open my eyes, I tilt my head to find Hoseok climbing onto the bed behind me, Leaning down to kiss me on the forehead before spooning me from behind.

"Good morning sleepyheads," Hoseok chuckles, slinging one of his legs over my body while reaching over to pat Jimin's head that was still right against my chest causing Jimin to groan at the disturbance.

"Morning," I chuckle, my voice raspy from the slight soreness of my throat from last night.

"Did you sleep well?" Hoseok hums.

"Yes," I answer. "I don't want to get up,"

"What's your schedule?"

"I have a meeting with Bang PD-nim and Minju-Oppa to discuss my world tour,"

"Ooooh!"

"I better get up," I let out a yawn.

Hoseok unwraps his leg from us and climbs off the bed.

"Jin-hyung is making breakfast, make sure you have some before you leave," Hoseok says, leaning down to kiss me.

"I will," I give him a smile as he pulls away.

"Jimin-ah, we have to leave at eleven!" Hoseok calls out as he walks out of my room.

Jimin groans, slowly lifting his head up and looking down at me with tired eyes, his messy hair flopping around.

"Hi," I smile at his cuteness.

"Hi baby," Jimin replies in his deep voice, running a hand through his messy hair.

"We need to get up," I chuckle.

"No," Jimin pouts, suddenly wraps his arms around me and rolls us over causing me to laugh.

I end up on top of him, as he now lies on his back staring up at me while I straddle his crotch. Nothing but both of our underwear separating us from Jimin's morning erection.

My fingers slowly tracing over his tattoo on his ribs, his abs flexing from my touch.

"How are you so beautiful in the morning?"

I look back up to Jimin, his eyes softening as they watch me.

"I could say the same about you," I reply, admiring his visual.

"No seriously, I count my blessings everyday that we somehow get to wake up with you," Jimin goes on. "You're so beautiful,"

"I love you,"

My heart melts as I listen to him, I lean down and kiss him softly. Jimin eagerly responds to my lips before I eventually pull away and lean back up.

I don't even realise my hips were circling before it's too late, Jimin groans in response to my body grinding slowly on top of his erection in his underwear.

I bite my lip keeping my grinds nice and slow as I place my hands down on Jimin's abs to stable myself while he grabs a hold of my waist.

"Shit," Jimin moans out causing me to smirk.

Suddenly Jimin sits himself up, causing my hands to fall off his chest as our chests make contact with each other. Jimin's hands now on my ass while I continue to grind wrapping my arms around his neck entangling my fingers into his hair.