eighty

Luna's POV
~*~

"I'll be home before you know it,"

I had just spent the past week promoting the Starlight Album on variety shows and music shows which was so much fun, especially the variety show that I went to with Yeonjun; the fans absolutely loved our bickering moments on it and made the each video go viral.

Now all seven of my boys were standing in front of me, saying their goodbyes since I was due to leave to go to America for a week to promote there.

"Make sure to rest on the flight," Namjoon says, hugging me tightly.

"I will," I smile at him, giving him a quick kiss.

"Eat a lot while you're over there to keep your strength up," Jin says, before leaning down to kiss me.

"I promise I will,"

"We'll be watching you on TV," Jungkook says with a small smile.

I give him a tight hug and a kiss before doing the same to the rest of the boys.

"Bye! Don't miss me too much!" I say, walking into the elevator with my bags.

"Bye, Be safe," Yoongi calls out.

I give them all one last smile before the elevator doors close, travelling down to the carpark in silence where Jae was waiting for me.

Jae immediately grabs my bags from me and lifts them into the car.

"All set?" Jae asks, closing the car door.

"Yes," I nod my head.

I double check over my schedule that Minju sent to me on my phone while the driver drives us to the airport.

"Ah so Jimmy Kimmel is straight after we land," I say.

"That's right," Jae nods his head.

"We're just about to pull up to the airport," The Driver says from up the front.

"Thank you," Jae replies to him.

The car pulls up behind two other HYBE cars that were carrying Minju, Eunji and Misun inside, who were waiting for us.

Jae gets out of the car first and walks around to open up my door, taking his jacket off and holding it in front of me so that I could get out of the car safely in front of all the paparazzi that were waiting for my departure.

The rest of my team also get out of their cars while I walk over and stand across the street from the paparazzi, bowing and posing for them.

Once I notice the team has organised all our bags on some trolleys, Jae gives me the go ahead look and we begin to cross over the street.