twenty four

Luna's POV
~*~

This afternoon we were here at Studio Choom where we are recording Eclipse, a full focused version and a moving version.

I gulp down some water while nodding my head at one of the cameramen giving my approval after finishing monitoring the take.

We finished quickly after only ending up doing one take for each version since I was pleased on how they came out on the first take.

"Pleased with it?" One of my backup dancers asks me as they all huddle around me.

"Yes," I laugh. "Thank you for all of your hard work!"

I bow my head to all of my backup dancers as they bow back to me before leaving the studio.

After standing up from the chair I bow towards all of the Studio Choom staff behind the cameras before walking over towards Minju.

"Well done," Minju smiles giving me a pat on my back.

"Thank you," I give him a small smile, readjusting the top I was wearing.

(A/N - I can't find a better photo of this outfit of Lisa's from Coachella but I'm sure you all know what this iconic outfit looks like)

I loved this outfit that Eunji picked out for me, it was a jewelled skirt with a matching crop top that sparkled in the lights.

It was so pretty

Whilst I talk to Minju one of the Studio Choom's directors walks towards us giving us a bow.

"Great work today Luna-ssi, Thank you for coming," He says clapping his hands.

"Thank you for having me," I bow to him giving him a smile.

"Studio Choom would like to invite you to be our next artist of the month, where you get to choose a cover to dance to for a recording as well as a behind the scenes video," The director says, looking between Minju and I.

"Really?" My eyes widen in excitement.

No way they just invited me to be there next artist of the month.

"Yes," The director smiles.

I look up at Minju who nods his head at me after looking at his phone no doubt checking my schedule.

"Yes please," I smile.

"Awesome!" The director says, bowing once more before saying his goodbyes.

"Wah! That will be so much fun," I gush looking up at Minju who chuckles at my excitement.

Minju and I walk back over to the dressing room where Misun and Eunji were packing up their things.

Eunji stops what she is doing and ushers me into the changing room, helping me get changed back into my normal clothes.