seventy seven

Luna's POV
~*~

The last two days were crazy.

The public and social media went insane over the elevator video, media outlets everywhere were absolutely begging HYBE for an inside scoop.

The hashtag #LunaLeaveHimAlone was trending on Twitter again, along with thousands of death threats from solos.

I run my hand through my hair out of frustration as I close Twitter and throw my phone down on my desk.

All of this had to happen right before my album dropped of course.

But as Minju kept reminding me, Any publicity was good publicity at the end of the day.

My album was finally being released tonight and I decided that I wanted to hold a listening party for it tonight with all my friends in the industry to celebrate.

I had booked one of the upper levels in HYBE and had just finished setting up all the decorations with the help of Eunji.

I check the time on my phone, The Boys were scheduled to come to my studio any second to listen to my album before the listening party.

They were all very excited to hear each of their songs.

I pull up my album on my computer and just about jump out of my skin when I hear a knock at my door.

I get up off my chair and open up the door to see all seven of them standing there eagerly.

All of them looking a little sweaty coming straight from their dance practice but putting on their best effort to pretend they weren't as tired as what they truly were.

"Hi baby!" Jimin gives me an eye smile.

"Hi,"

They all walk in and I shut the door behind them. Yoongi taking a seat in my desk chair while Hoseok, Jin and Jimin take a seat on my three seater couch.

Jungkook immediately sits down on Hoseok's lap while Taehyung sits down on Jin's lap.

I look over anxiously at Namjoon who stays standing, leaning his back up against the wall, with his hands stuffed in his front pant pockets.

"Ah I can't wait to hear it," Jin speaks up.

"Me too!" Taehyung nods his head.

"Ohh I'm nervous now!" I chuckle.

"Why?" Jungkook laughs.

"Because!" I shrug. "Your opinions are important to me,"

"I have no doubts that everything will be amazing like everything else you do," Namjoon reassures me.

"Seriously!" Hoseok nods his head. "You wrote nearly every song off this album by yourself and participated in the producing process too, I cannot wait to hear it all,"

I let out a deep breath, taking a second to look around at all seven of my boys who were staring back at me proudly.

"Okay," I chuckle.

I walk over to my computer, slinging an arm around Yoongi's shoulder who immediately pulls me down to sit on his lap.

I pull up my album cover to show them first. 

"Wahhh!" They all exclaim excitedly.

"Hot," Taehyung smirks, nodding his head approvingly.

"I'll just play it in order okay?" I say.

The boys hum out their agreements before getting comfortable to listen to it all.

~*~

We had listened to the first three songs and now it was the first song dedicated to one of the boys.