fifty eight

Luna's POV
~*~

We eventually end up back at HYBE after Jae made a quick pit stop at McDonald's to get us icecreams.

I walk out of the elevator and make my way to changing room 7 where I knew Misun and Eunji would be, planning and creating my looks for my new title track music video that we were filming soon.

I turn on my vlog camera before I open the door quickly and run into the room.

"Boo!" I yell.

Misun eyes widen as she jumps in fright causing her to fall of her chair onto the ground while Eunji screams out loud.

I burst into laughter at their reaction.

"Don't do thatttt!" Eunji pouts.

Misun laughs as she holds her hand over her heart that was no doubt beating fast.

"Girl you just hit one of her high notes," Misun tells Eunji.

"I'm sorry," I smile evilly behind the camera.

"No you're not," Eunji laughs.

"Okay you're right, I'm not sorry," I chuckle. "But that was payback for all the times you've scared me!"

Misun giggles as she stands up from the floor and sits back down in her chair.

"I actually have another surprise for you both,"

"Is it going to give us another heart attack?" Eunji asks.

"Maybe," I chuckle.

I reach into my purse and pull out two ring boxes, placing them down in front of Misun and Eunji who were both staring at me with confused faces.

"What's this?" Misun furrows her eyebrows.

"A present," I smile.

"Why?" Eunji narrows her eyes.

"Just open it!" I laugh.

Why was everyone so suspicious when I bought them something.

They give each other a look before slowly unwrapping the box and opening it up.

"Wah!" Misun eyes light up at the ring.

"Luna-ssi!" Eunji gasps.

"You like it?" I giggle, holding the vlog camera steady.

"It's beautiful," Misun says as she admires the ring closely.

"Why on earth are we getting this?" Eunji pouts.

"Because I wouldn't be where I am without the two of you right by my side, You both work so hard for me and I just wanted to give you a present to show my gratitude and appreciation for each of you,"

I watch in amusement as both Eunji and Misun cover their faces as they start to cry from my words.

"Don't cry!" I laugh, setting the vlog camera onto the desk.

I quickly run over to each of them and hug them tightly.

"I love you!" I smile.

Misun and Eunji cry even harder as I embrace them in my arms, rubbing their backs soothingly.

"Oh my god," Misun whimpers, wiping her tears off her face.

"Please tell me there's no more surprises," Eunji breathes out. "I don't think my heart can handle any more,"

"No, that's it," I smile.

"Thank god," Eunji chuckles.

"Are you okay?" I ask.