nine

Luna's POV
~*~

It was two days before my debut, my Twitter announcement surprisingly got a lot of attention especially after the HYBE official Twitter account retweeted it.

My STARS reaction to the tweet made me chuckle at their cuteness some had no idea what was happening and others were literally screaming.

However with the attention there also came a lot of hate which I couldn't help but notice, mostly about how some people didn't want me being around other HYBE artists since I was female.

The car door opens beside me, I look to my left and see Jae holding the door open for me. I put on my cap before hopping out of the car.

Jae and I begin walking over to my dorm building. I glance over at him noticing that he walking with his hands in his track pant pockets so I take the opportunity and stick my foot out which makes him trip.

"Yah!" Jae laughs, glaring at me playfully.

I poke my tongue out at him and in return he makes an ugly face towards me.

Over the past few weeks Jae and I have become close and have started to joke and tease each other just like a real brother and sister.

We continue making faces at each other until we come up to my dorm and Jaes attention gets captured else where and his face goes serious.

Jae suddenly pushes me behind him, I look over his shoulder curious to what he was looking at and discover that my dorm door was slightly open.

Jae signals for me to be quiet before he gently pushes my door further open with his foot. Jae takes a second to look at my room before shutting the door and begins to usher me away after ripping a piece of paper off of the door.

"What was inside?" I ask looking up at him.

"Your dorm has been ransacked. We need to leave, it's no longer safe here," Jae explains as he looks around at our surroundings as we walk back to the car.

"What?" My eyes widen.

"Someone is threatening you," Jae says, opening the car door for me and hands me the piece of paper as I jump into the car.

My eyes widen as I read the note.

I'll be back for you

Jae jumps in the car and informs the driver to take us back to HYBE before going on his phone and no doubt messaging Minju.

"What the fuck?" I whisper to myself, still in shock.

Once we arrive back at HYBE, we travel up to floor 19 where as soon as we step out of the elevator we are met with a worried Minju.

"Ah Luna-ssi, Are you okay?" Minju asks, placing one of his hands gently on my shoulder as he looks down at me.

"Yes I am fine, just a little shocked," I tell him.

"Report?" Minju looks over at Jae who stands beside me.

After my continuous insistence over the past weeks, Jae finally stands beside me now rather than behind me much to his horror. Apparently it was a respect thing that bodyguards were taught as they are always meant to be in the 'background' as such.

I was very convincing when I needed to be.

"I noticed the dorm door slightly open with this note stuck on," Jae hands Minju the piece of paper. "I kicked it open to discover Luna's room completely trashed," Jae reports back the situation.

"Did you have anything valuable in there?" Minju asks.

"Nothing personal, just clothes from Eunji-unnie," I shake my head.