thirty six

Luna's POV
~*~

I laugh while watching Misun and Eunji sing along to my new song as they finish getting me ready.

They were obsessed it, Apparently it was their favourite.

I look down at my phone and smile at the album that was now released. My STARS have been going absolutely insane on Twitter saying how much they are in love with both songs ever since the album was released last night.

God is a woman (originally by Ariana Grande)

God is a woman
(originally by Ariana Grande)

Kiss and Make Up
(originally by BlackPink & Dua Lipa)

~*~

"Don't be surprised if she asks you about dating, she always seems to ask her guests that," Minju informs me as we walk through backstage at the Ellen Show.

"Okay," I say while Misun checks my hair.

"Fighting!" Minju pats my shoulder encouragingly

One of the Ellen's staff directs me through a little hallway before gesturing to me to stop.

"Our next guest is crazy talented record breaking kpop soloist, all the way from South Korea!" I hear Ellen introduce me.

"Please welcome Luna!"

The sound of the audience and STARS cheers echo out, as the staff gestures for me to walk out.

A Khalid song begins to plays, the audience claps along to the beat while I walk out.

I smile and wave at the audience and to my STARS who were sitting on the floor. I dance my way over to Ellen and hug her before we both sit down on her white chairs.

"Hi, Welcome!" Ellen smiles at me.

"Hi," I smile back at her. "Thank you for having me,"

Just by talking in English makes my STARS scream excitedly which makes Ellen laugh.

"You are absolutely killing it at the moment, not just in South Korea but all around the world! How does it feel?"

"It feels insane," I breathe out. "I'm so incredibly grateful that my music is resonating with people,"