twenty six

Luna's POV
~*~

After leaving my bedroom, I walk down the hallway before stopping in front of Jungkook's bedroom door

After last nights argument I was actually really hurt on how he automatically believed the dispatch article.

Did he really think that lowly of me? 

I keep walking down the hallway and out into the kitchen, my eyes widen when I see Namjoon making himself a coffee.

"Morning," I greet him.

Namjoon eyes soften when he looks over at me. I walk over to him and he immediately opens his arms and wraps me in a tight hug.

"Are you okay?" He asks with his deep morning voice.

"No," I sigh. "Why was he so mad at me?"

"Because he cares," Namjoon answers so simply.

"Are you upset with me?" I frown, looking up at him.

"No of course not,"

I bury my face in his chest, thankful that he wasn't upset with me. I breathe in Namjoon's calming scent before looking back up at him.

"Don't forget we have the party tonight," Namjoon tells me.

"Ah yes," I nod my head.

I was really excited for this party, apparently it happens every couple of months where all legal idols go out and have fun together. Sungho never let me go when I have been invited in the past so tonight will be my first time.

"What's your schedule today?" I hum, glancing up at his pretty face.

"We have a full day of shooting promotions for one of our brands," Namjoon answers me.

"Ah," I nod my head listening to him. "I'll see you later then,"

I pucker my lips staring up at Namjoon who gives me one of his dimpled smiles before leaning his head down to kiss me.

"Mhm," Namjoon murmurs against my lips. "I don't want to let you go,"

"You're gonna make me late," I whisper, kissing him again.

I just about slip into a daydream whilst Namjoon and I kiss.

"Okay I really need to go," I chuckle, gently pushing myself away from him.

Namjoon sighs as I walk backwards towards the elevator, leaning against the kitchen counter while crossing his arms which makes his muscles bulge in the t-shirt he was wearing.

Oh lord.

I quickly jog back over to him, grabbing ahold of his face before kissing him one last time.

"Bye," I whisper, smiling as our lips part.

"Bye," Namjoon smirks, watching me walk back over to the elevator.