sixty four

Luna's POV
~*~

"Just keep breathing," Jae whispers while Misun gently pulls my hair away from my face.

"We're right here," Eunji reassures me.

I close my eyes for a couple of seconds, opening them up again to suddenly see Jimin sprinting into the room with a concerned expression plastered on his face.

"Baby what happened?" He pouts, kneeling down on the ground in front of me, placing his hands on my knees.

"That dickhead host touched her inappropriately," Jae curses.

"Really!" Jimin's eyes widen in anger.

Jackson suddenly jogs back into the room in a huff, crouching over to lean his hands on his knees as he tries to catch his breath.

"Fuck you're fast," Jackson huffs out.

"Oppa it's your old age showing," Chaeyoung teases which gets a little laugh out of me.

"Yah!" Jackson hits her arm gently in return.

Jimin's concerned eyes don't leave me once, my breathing slowly returning back to normal as I try to concentrate on my man in front of me, taking comfort in his presence.

"Let's give them a minute," Misun suddenly says, noticing Jimin and I.

"Huh?" Jae furrows his eyebrows.

Misun gives him a pointed look before practically pushing him out the door.

"Good idea, We should go get ready anyways," Chaeyoung says, giving me a small smile.

"Take your time Noona," Yeonjun says, placing a hand on my shoulder before leaving the room with everyone.

Misun gives me a nod before she closes the dressing room door behind her, leaving Jimin and I alone.

"I'm so sorry this happened baby," Jimin frowns. "He gave us all bad vibes-"

"I'm sorry, I'm such a mess," I frown, wrapping my arms around his shoulders pulling him into a hug.

"You have nothing to be sorry for," Jimin whispers, kissing my cheek. "I'm here for you, we all are,"

"I love you," I whisper, resting my head on his shoulder.

"I love you too baby,"

We stay embraced in each others arm until I finally calm down.

"Come on, Let's get you ready," Jimin pats my butt.

Jimin unzips my dress before helping me get changed into my stage outfit for the opening performance.

"Beautiful," Jimin smiles at me.

"Thank you," I say before kissing him on his soft lips.

"You're welcome, You're going to be great," Jimin smiles encouragingly.

The sound of my phone ringing interrupts us, Minju's name appearing on the screen. I immediately pick it up and answer the call.