The first fight

Alex POV

"Oh we love a little fun every now and than" Peter sassed from next to me.

"But really what do you need" I asked to the two heroes.

"We need you to come with us" Captain America said. Looking all heroic and all that bullshit.

I sighed "yes but WHY do we need to go with you, likes what the reason" I say.

"Your a threat so we kinda need to know who you are" Iron man said.

"Oh well that's easy I'm Spider-Man and she's Venom" Peter said sitting down crisscross apple sauce on the floor. Or well the roof of the building. I followed his lead and sat down next to him sand looked up at the two avengers in front of us.

"So know you know who we are, sooo who are you?" I ask sarcastically.

" you know who we ar-" iron man started to say but I cut hum off.

"Ahh yes the cosplay rejects, so we're not really a threat so I'm just gonna head out and you can just tell your little S.H.I.L.E.D file thing that were good" I hopped up and dusted myself off.

"Ok good we're done here" I looked around quickly.

"Ok we're good to go common Spider-Man I'm hungry" I say walking off fast before anything bad can happen.

But before I could get away a hot blast was by me feet. I let out a little scream. It hurt a little it was almost like stepping on a Lego. 

I turned around and saw that Iron man had one of his hands raised and the glow of a palm was cooling down. 

THIS BITCH SHOT ME!

WITH A FUCKING REPULSER BLAST!

HOW DARE HE!!?!?!?!

"Hey what the hell man?!" Peter shouted back and walked over to me.

"You two are a threat to society and need to come with us" iron man told us. "Or we will use force" He commanded.

Me and spidey looked at each other. Before we could say a thing Venom made a good point. Not really though.

We can always eat them

NO THATS PROBABLY THE RAESON WERE IN TROUBLE

Our loss

You wanna help

No but I will

Soon Venom wrapped herself around me. I stood taller than Peter at around 7 feet tall.

"We are done here so don't try this again" Venom commanded them.

Before the hero's could react Venom reached out her long arms at Captains feet and punned them from under him slamming him to the floor. Peter took that as a good time to web him to the floor. 

The webs covered his hole body and even his mouth. We didn't want him to talk.

We turned over to Iron man and Venom pushed him against a wall and soon enough Peter had him webbed up.

We turned to Peter  "come on we need to go and fast"

"That's probably right" he said before swing off back home.

Before I left I turned back around to face to the hero's who were trying to get free.

"Please don't try this again we're just trying to help" we said before following Peter.

......TIME-SKIP AT PETERS HOUSE.......

"So.. the Avengers are coming after us" I drawled out. We were laying on his bed in some pJs.

"Yup" he sighed.

"And you know we're gonna have to hold back more so they don't think we're an even bigger threat" I said sadly.

"Oh ya" 

Me and Peter are really strong. I mean really strong Peter can lift a building off his back and could easily punch a persons jaw off if he tried. And I could easily bench press a truck and take down a building if I wanted to.

"We should probably sleep" I look over.

"Way ahead of you" he said dozing off.

I should probably sleep to

Yes we should I am tired and you need some sleep. So sleep nibbles.

Still against you calling me nibbles but fine

Night Venom

Night... nibbles 

Then I went to sleep finally.

A/N  sorry this is short but I've had a pretty busy week.

BUT on the bright side I made this

It's a Winter solder hoodie!

It looks better when your wearing it though.

I also bought this Spider-Man plushy

ITS SO SOFT

any way hoped you liked the chapter!