01

A few months ago...

My class was already done and I'm ready to go home but suddenly, there's an important thing missing

My journal!

Yeah, it's kind of unusual for a guy to bring journals with himself. I don't care, I'm just so sentimental that I even jot down some moments or highlights in my life.

Back to reality, I'm currently in front of my locker, digging out all of my stuff, maybe the freaking journal will appear but no. I've already dug everything but there's still no presence of my journal!

 I've already dug everything but there's still no presence of my journal!

I sighed turning my phone off and putting it back inside my pocket.

After a few moments between me and my locker, a memory flashed in my mind.

"Oh dummy, at the lake!"

My palm flew on my face because of the thought.

Now, I need to rush to the lake before dark.

While wandering around, the sky is already in deep blue because the sun set already. I'm now at the lake, it's located at the back of our school. It's not that scary or like a forest-y ambience. Every afternoon, the wind is calming here. It's so comfy to sit under the mango tree while the smell of the lake mix with the wind.

Then, I started to find my journal, maybe I left it under the tree I mentioned earlier, so I decided to walk towards it and started to find it.

It's not that very dark because some light coming from the lighted classroom benefited me so I can see without the help of my flashlight.

"There's no journal here, what should I do?" I whispered under my breath. I continued looking for it, I'm almost in tears now.

*Snore*

I was startled at the sudden snore in the middle of finding my stuff. What the heck was that?

Then again, the snoring sound repeats twice.

There's no other person here? How could it be?

Or maybe some weird creatures are wandering around,

"Oh god!!!"

I shouted as I ran for my life. I quickly flashed inside the school premises. Away from the lake.

What the hell was that?

*Ring*

I was panting as I stopped in front of the main building which has countable students passing by.

I fished out my phone and then saw Nine's name on the caller's ID. I quickly answered it and took a deep breath first before speaking.

"Hey..."

["Hey, what happened? Why are you panting?"]

"Nothing I just ran. Got scared. Anyway, I'm on the way to the store, don't worry."

["Oh okay, I'm just checking on you. I'm worried. Be careful on your way alright?"]

"Hmm,"

["Okay, end the call now"]

I followed him, I ended the call.

Walking outside the school, I'm still upset about my journal. That contains favourite moments in life since last year!

Never mind, I'll just create one, maybe a journal that will never get lost.