61

Eight PM, I'm on my bed lying while browsing through my socials. Daniel left before lunch and it's a little bit longer since he's gone.

I still can't believe it, he freaking confessed December twenty-fifth! It feels fantastical that he likes me. I thought he and Audrey get back together and that damn thing made him confess! Cross fingers, I hope he won't think about me getting jealous and I want to slap myself I even cry in front of him.

I'm still in turmoil when someone messaged me on Twitter. It's obvious who's that guy is.

 It's obvious who's that guy is

I quickly stood up from where I am lying

I quickly stood up from where I am lying. Flying to the closet, I throw almost everything I can wear. Going out with AK is always a damn surprise that I can't even think through.

"Hello,"

The guy went out of a big car and greeted me casually. I want to kick him but I can't, for Christmas' sake.

"You pressure the hell out of me," I commented and AK just cross his arms.

"That look looks pressured to you, huh?"

"Shut up what are you up to?"

"Let's have a date,"

All of my senses turned off a sudden I can't even pull a reaction. But then he laughed at me and said it was a joke. This guy is really—

"Your face looks epic," he said laughing it all with his hand on his tummy.

"Seriously, why you go here and bug me at this hour?" Then the guy stopped and went serious now.

"Have you forgotten about the kids?" He asked and my brows almost met.

"What kids?"

"You indeed have an old brain. The kids we gave foods last time"

My mouth formed an 'o' when I realized. This bug here is serious about this small charity huh.

"What's your plan this time?"

"I came prepared,"

AK walked towards the backseat of the car and it has a bunch of Bentos and gifts. That's why he brought a bigger car, makes sense.

"There are also some other needs at the back like clothes, etc,"

"You're building a charity,"

"Hmm, I don't know. My father will probably do everything to ruin this. He's, ironically, a god-mode Satan,"

"You really hate him,"

"I despise him,"

"…"

"So we're just gonna do some chitchat or visit those kids?"

"Yeah visit those kids," I said and then we both hopped inside the car.

"Thank you, sirs! This is a big thing. You're indeed an angel!"

Everyone's eyes were filled with joy and gratefulness. Some of them are even crying, telling us that they haven't eaten yet, in this kind of holiday they didn't have that enough to celebrate! They're just lingering in the street, watching those families who go out together and eat. I'm really glad AK's here. I admit it he's a good person, even though he's a bug to me.

"I'm glad you liked it! I hope next time I'll see you here. Maybe new year?" AK looked at me and I just nodded. "We'll go back here on the thirty-first," I confirmed and everyone cheered and another wave of 'thank you' followed.

After giving those we then stopped by a park to have a night picnic. Yeah, he's crazy. It's crazy! If ever there's a guard or personnel who roam around for checking we'll freaking get caught.

"Then I'll buy the whole place so we can have a picnic here every night," AK said and I almost choke on the fries. Someone confiscate his wallet, this guy is impossible!

"But what hit your head to make you have an idea of this so in the future I'll make sure I'll dodge it,"

"Nah, just felt the need to try the picnic under the moon because if it's in the daylight, it will be hot and irritating,"

"So you rather choose cold and fog and scary ambience?"

"Is this scary?"

"Well, sort of…" I bite on my sandwich and looked around. It's not that dark because of the streetlights nearby but I can't help but to hallucinate and see things in the dark far away.

"But anyway, bet you don't remember the promise I'll tell you soon,"

"What promise— ohh I remember it now "

"Really? I told you you'll forget about it!"

"It just slip out of my head, but yeah, who that is?"

AK didn't answer, instead, he grabbed the paper bag and handed it to me. I confusedly take it and peek inside. It's the jar we bought.

"Why you giving this— what does this mean AK?"

He's giving this to me?! It's obvious, I don't need to assume! He handed it to me, meaning it's for me, he give it to his someone special and that's me!

"Hmm, now you got it right, I've been giving a lot of clues and I thought you already knew it and just playing cool,"

"What the hell is playing cool? AK I don't freaking have an idea about this all. What the heck are you—"

"Patrick stay calm, you told me back then that since it's hard to pick something for him, for you, I should go for some present I made by myself. I practiced a goddamn origami and wrote cheesy stuff on each. God knows how I almost cry when I keep on trying and it ended up like shit. A bunch of papers were murdered until I create a perfect one and I made a hundred pieces." I lift the jar and looked at the assorted colour stars inside it. Everything's indeed a handcraft, the designs outside are also an effort, it made my heart sink out of guilt and I have no clue why am I feeling guilty over and over again!

"All of those stars describes how I like you, Patrick. Not some friends or sort of, I like you, Patrick. I can't stay forever just bugging you and fooling around, shutting all of my feelings towards you.

My mouth was open and I almost drop the fragile jar. Now it's a mess. These two, AK and Daniel, I thought they really like someone, not me. Now, I wish they did because the two liking me is a whole lot of mess and I cannot function anymore!

"That's so dramatic, I never been that in my entire life," he added, staring at the air.

Flabbergasted, I didn't say anything aside from cursing, "What the heck,"