55 (1)

"I'm sorry Patrick, this Christmas I'll go home. Mom texted me just last night…"

My shoulder dropped. Liu Yu pursed his lips and I just wave my hand telling him that it was fine. There's still Nine, it's impossible that he'll receive a last-minute call.

"It's really bad that she told me just this time. I'm sorry, I didn't also expect they'll call me. God knows how I badly want to celebrate with Oscar and his gang. It would be great,"

"Yeah, but it's alright then."

I don't want to bring any sadness and sorry on our last day before the break so as hard as I can, I'm trying to lift the mood and just be happy.

"Hello everyone!" With a high-energy voice, Nine walks towards us. He's late and I wonder why, he also set this meeting at the lounge a sudden.

"Why are you late?" Arms crossed, Liu Yu approached him with a strict demeanor.

"What, I need to deal with something first but it's not important, I'm already here" he sat on the vacant seat and then stated the matter of why we're here.

"So I'd like us to have a dinner at my house this night,"

"That's fun,"

"I'm in,"

Nine's eyes were filled with delight. We will be having a night together before having our Christmas break. It's also good because Liu Yu can't celebrate with us on the twenty-fifth.

"Nine!"

Exactly six pm when we arrived at Nine's place. Liu Yu fetch me and we passed by a shop to buy some pizza and drinks. When Nine open the door he's still wearing an apron and he's in a complete mess… and sweating.

"Are you too early or I'm taking so long," he commented and welcomed us.

We entered the place and when my sight darted to the kitchen, it was indeed a mess and there was someone doing something which is I can't recognize who for I can't see him clearly. Who is he?

"What happened to you?" I heard Liu Yu ask while helping Nine wipe his dripping sweat.

"Just got some last-minute emergency. And, I have to tell you something,"

"What is it?" I asked and glanced again at the kitchen, the guy looks familiar now even on his back.

"I uhm, there's someone who'll join us,"

The guy in the kitchen turned to us when he noticed our gazes. He's wearing an apron on top of his muscle shirt, he's also holding a spatula.

It was Mika.

"Why is he here? I thought this was 'our' hangout?" Liu Yu's emotion dropped and I suddenly felt out of the picture. Mika was now crossing his arms watching the two.

"It's really a crazy story I say. I'll just prepare and we'll talk over the table."

Nine left Liu Yu for the kitchen. He's now transferring the cooked food on a platter so I decided to put the foods we bought on the table too. Liu Yu on the side dropped his body on the sofa, brows knitted as he scroll on his phone, uninterested and looks like he lost his appetite.

What's happening here?

Then on, as soon as I finished preparing the food we brought here, my phone vibrated again non-stop. Feels like someone's spamming me again.

 Feels like someone's spamming me again