44 (1)

A/N: so excited for this part so here's an update

I just woke up from the nap when these good friends of mine keep on gossiping online

I just woke up from the nap when these good friends of mine keep on gossiping online. They even have the guts after what they did huh?

Earlier, I was also awakened because of intense coldness. And I realized that my temperature is above normal and that damn rain gave me a high fever. I was also shocked when Santa suddenly spoke beside me asking if I feel cold. My soul almost left its body.

I didn't know that they still have a heart and take care of me, or they were just getting haunted by their guilt and conscience for abandoning their friend for that bet.

While ranting about my nice friends, I have the feeling to check my phone. It's already eight in the morning so I decided to rise from bed. I touched my neck to check my temperature and it was still high. I sighed as I bring my attention back to my phone.

 I sighed as I bring my attention back to my phone

Riki is now offline, he's probably in class. I just replied that everything is fine and then finally stood up.

It was a sudden move and it made me feel dizzy a bit, aside from having a hot temperature, I feel nothing else, maybe I'm fine and just needed a bath—

"Achoo!"

A sneezing sound boomed the whole place. I sniff and felt itchiness on my throat so I decided to drink some water.

This is just a cold, it won't kill me though. Shrugging all of these, I entered the bathroom and took a shower. After preparing myself, I then drove to school with my car and catch up on my class this hour.

After a few hours of fighting over the urge to sleep in class, I now can take a break. I need to sleep for a while, my temperature was rising and my eyes were heavy.

Why did I go to school again? I should've stayed at home but I don't want to die of boredom. That rain made everything a mess.

Now I decided to go to the lake like usual, I'll prefer to sleep on the tree branch than sleeping in clinics.

On my way there, I passed by the student lounge and my head involuntarily turn to the side. As my sight caught someone, I feel like suffocating.

At the usual table, there I saw Patrick and his friend, Nine and Liu Yu. After some seconds of looking at them, I then caught Nine's attention. Then on, Liu Yu also looked in my direction and because of them looking somewhere, the other guy then got curious making him look at me too.

Just like an adrenaline rush, I quickly functioned and run away pacing were big as if I'm running away from murder.

As I got up to the lake, I am as if fighting for my life, panting so hard making me feel worse.

I feel sorry for my body.