41 (2)

"You said you won't eat?"

"It's such a waste if I don't consume these,"

From the library, we then decided to go to the lounge to eat this food. This guy is really insane.

"How did you find me?"

Breaking the silence between us, I then started to speak. I don't know why I did that.

"By smell,"

"So you're a dog?"

"Yeah, now leash me," he suddenly leaned forward. If there's no table between us, our face might have been close right now!

Because of his sudden move, the reflex then made me sit up straight and gulp.

I should've shut my mouth and suppress my self from talking to this guy. He's getting dangerous.

"That's why you need to stick with my playful side because you wouldn't like it if I'm serious," the guy then flashed a smile that made me tongue-tied.

"Okay, I'm just joking. You don't have to be scared and shiver on your chair. Eat up,"

We then continued to eat, after ten minutes we were now back to doing schoolwork.

"You said you'll help me," even if I don't take a glance, I can see him just slacking off on his phone while I'm facing my laptop and typing something.

"Wait,"

I just shook my head and sighed. Asking for help is another thing that makes me owe him. I shouldn't forget to slide a payment for the food later.

"Look at this," From the screen of my laptop, my eyes flew to his phone that blocked my vision.

My eyebrows knitted, tight enough for them to be a straight line. I just sighed all the stress and whatsoever.

"Okay, I'm sorry. I'll help now, alright." he then move to my side and started to help.