45

A/N: I love this part o((*^▽^*))o

Patrick's POV

Few minutes…

IT'S NOT FINE!

Another hour passed I guess? The sun was setting. No students were passing by and Liu Yu was still not here. My bottoms were sore for sitting so long.

Maybe I should hail a cab? But no, every time we plan a hangout like this there are no delays whatsoever. Maybe he's just stuck in traffic.

But it feels weird. I don't know, it's just there's a feeling something will happen ahead.

I then decided to check my phone again, looking down, I tried to open it but there was a symbol of an empty battery appearing, it is indeed drained.

Then a sudden there's something that my peripheral vision caught. I then looked up and at the same time, the window of the car in front of me rolled down, revealing the face of the unexpected guy. The last guy I ever thought that will appear at this hour.

I blinked multiple times and also rubbed my eyes, thinking that I'm just hallucinating or what but he was here. All of the things happening right here right now is real!

"Why are you still here?" his voice was kind of different today— did he… did he just talk to me again? Is this even serious? I mean, stopping his car in front of me, rolling down the window is already shocking!

"I'm waiting for someone," yeah someone, as if he'll wonder who that someone is, dream on Patrick.

"Someone?" with his brows slightly knit, a strange expression was plastered on his face. I'm not sure what' going on inside his head but this expression was similar to the look he threw at me when we met at the queue during lunchtime, the time I pulled AK and ran.

And another thing, why is he curious about this someone? No, he's opposing my inner thoughts huh?

"Is it a big deal?" I did all my best not to choke on my words. I said this with a hard tone.

The guy's expression then softened. He let out an air through his nose.

"It's late, I'll fetch you instead,"

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON? Did he say that for real? I almost drop my jaw out of shock. Did he forget what he said back then? This guy is oblivious!

"Me?" I even pointed myself to make sure and he gave a single nod as a yes.

"No… no, I'm fine. He's almost there,"

Call me assuming or a clown but I saw his sharp look as he look away. It's damn angrier than the look he gave us on that queue moment! Now, what's with him? Did he hit his head when he slept on that branch?

"Okay then," Like a flash, he rolled the window up and accelerated, leaving me just like that.

And no, I'm not upset or what. I'm also not defensive alright?

But then, after a while, I heard some footsteps coming to me as it is becoming heavier and heavier. I turned my head in the direction where it is coming from and I froze on my seat when I saw Daniel walking towards where I am!

He's walking casually, hand on his pocket, acting like a school heartthrob passing by a crowd of girls screaming because of his handsome and hotness.

I'm not complimenting him, it's just the truth and what you can see right now.

Then on, he stopped in front of me. I thought that he'll walk past me but he did stop and even sit beside me!

"What are you doing?" with full courage, I dropped the question in my head.