36 (2)

Few weeks passed…

I've been passing by that same store every week but sadly, I've always been on the wrong timing. I forgot to ask his name that time so it's even harder.

Because of that, I almost took the last straw and then gave up.

"Akira,"

"What?!" I exclaimed with a scowl. It's my nice friend, Mika

"Chill, what you up to?"

"Why?"

"Shots at Oscar's"

"Who the hell is Oscar?"

"A friend,"

I shook my head. This guy really knew every student here, even at the other universities nearby. He's a walking Facebook!

"Don't know I'm lazy…"

But then as I look away, a familiar guy suddenly caught my attention. He's standing from afar and talking with two other guys.

My jaw then dropped as I realized that he was the guy I kept on finding! He's the one who lend me the clothes, the one who offer me an umbrella under that heavy rain, the one who made me realize that instant noodles are good.

"Hey!"

My body suddenly flinched when Mika snapped his fingers in front of my face. I glare at him and then shifted my gaze back at that guy but he blocked the view.

"Are you even listening?"

"Wait- now he's gone!"

Mika looked at me as if I am the weirdest person who ever existed.

"You're going, right? I'll pick you up!" And then he ran away.

At Oscar's Party…

"Why'd you drag me here anyway?"

"We know some people here!"

"No, I don't."

"Then good, I'll introduce you to them!"

Mika pulled me somewhere. Drag me here, drag me there. Lots of people talked to me but as I'm a boring person, they didn't last long and I don't care.

"I'll go somewhere peaceful first," the crowd is getting wild so I left Mika with his friends.

I sat on the couch where a few people stay. It's chilling here and I think most of the people sitting were also 'less socials'.

"We're sorry for you,"

I heard a guy talk on my side. He slid a glass with alcohol and ice on the table towards me.

With the utmost genuine smile, I ever could show, I shook my head no and pushed the glass back. Good thing he didn't use force or what.

Minutes goes on, I fished my phone out of my pocket. It's getting boring, I decided to entertain myself with my phone.

But it didn't go well, I still can't focus so I failed to receive the entertainment I want. I then decided to stand up and roam around, or maybe breathe some fresh air outside?

"I should've stayed at where I am earlier. This is difficult," I hissed under my breath as I passed that narrow way, there are lots of people dancing, drinking etc on the way and it's so hard to pass through.

I want to go back but it's too late! I walked too far and going back will be a double and waste of effort so I continued going forward.

"I'm so sorry!"