28

Patrick's POV

I sighed as I stare at the customer-less store. I didn't go to school today, I just feel the need to take an absent because I always space out and exhausted.

These days I sometimes feel tired even though I haven't done loads of work. I am living my old life again, I am that Patrick before I met 'him'.

That peaceful life of mine is back but why does it feel different? It's sad, exhausting, and not as good as before.

Honestly, the pain that he gave me right from the start until that day when he pushed me away was still here.

"What was just happened?"

My eyes were still on the door where Daniel and his friends left. The two was just sitting in front of me, looking full of concern in their eyes.

"I-"

My voice cracked. I just shut my mouth or I will cry again in front of them.

"Do you want to go home?"

I glanced at Liu Yu and nodded. I can feel the hot fluid gathering on the borders of my eyes. I just bit my lower lip to suppress it.

"Let's go then," They both helped me to stand and walk because I felt lifeless. My legs are weak and I feel like I'm just floating.

After half an hour of drive, I now arrived at my apartment. The two wanted to stay sleepover but I told them that I'm fine and I just want to be alone.

"Patrick, if there's anything we can do, just call us. We're always here, okay?" Nine hugged me making Liu Yu join too.

The warm hug made me feel like crying so I immediately broke the hug and bid them goodbyes. As soon as I enter my apartment and reach my bed, the tears that I keep on suppressing again and again suddenly flow like a stream.

I hugged my pillow tightly as I let out the boulder of pain that has been kept inside me for a long time.

The next day I woke up with swollen eyes and as soon as I opened it, I immediately grabbed my phone and unfollowed all of his socials. I want to take a break and he pushed me away too, what's the point of still following him on social media?

I didn't talk about it after that, if I did I know I will cry and cry non-stop. It will be harder if I remember that time again.

"What a lovely day, right?"

My cloud of thoughts suddenly poofed out of my head when the wind chime at the door tinkled and was followed by a voice.

My brows slowly frown, it almost met when I saw who's the guy who stood there, smirking.

"What are you doing here again?"

"I'll be Mika's substitute since he's busy with your friend,"

He what?

"You have no choice,"

I rubbed my temples as the guy walk towards me.

He's that guy. The guy that keeps on annoying me!

AN: Updates everytime I rewrite (or recover rather) the parts that got deleted (◍•ᴗ•◍)