29 (1)

Daniel's POV

"What you doing?"

I was standing near the stairs when I heard Oscar's voice beside me.

I quickly shifted so he won't see what am I doing with my phone.

"Let's go lunch?" He suddenly cling to my arm and I brushed his hands away, acting like disgusted.

"You're creepy," we then started to walk to the cafeteria for lunch.

"Come on bro, I know you're broken, I mean who wouldn't be? Those two left you… No, the one left you while the other one, you shut him out."

I paused and then glare at him. He didn't even get scared or what he's still standing there as if he didn't offend me.

"What?"

"You're insensitive,"

The guy just chuckled. He doesn't have any soul. Can I swap him to Patrick instead?

"By the way, I haven't seen her for a while. I heard Audrey's family will stay in Quebec for good- wait up! Wait up! Okay, I'll shut my mouth,"

I sighed, felt relieved that he'll now behave.

After some minutes of walking, we finally reached the cafe and it's not that crowded so we easily chose a table and ordered our food.

The other two, Riki and Santa, haven't eaten lunch with us since the other day. They're arguing and also have the guts to call out each other on our GC.

"I think there's something with our friend, I mean why do they act like that?"

I kicked Oscar's feet when he spoke again. Good thing he didn't talk again.

I also thought that those two has something, either beef or something that seems suspicious. But I'll just wait for them to say, I don't want any more problems so I won't dip on their sauce.

Minutes passed, I get tired of the face of the guy in front of me so I decided to get my phone and scroll on my socials.

Audrey blocked me and Patrick unfollowed me. It's indeed a double kill.

But even if that's the case, I won't unfollow the latter. As for Audrey, I can't do anything, she blocked me, we haven't talked since that day we broke up and I can't call her, she also blocked my number.

 As for Audrey, I can't do anything, she blocked me, we haven't talked since that day we broke up and I can't call her, she also blocked my number

"I just don't feel like unfollowing him,"

The guy looked up at me. The corner of his lip slowly rose.

"So you got hit,"

"It's not your business anymore!"

"Fine," he chuckled and then we continued facing our phones.