04 (2)

I was currently walking outside our classroom. Our class for this hour is already finished and it's my break time so I'm heading to the lounge for today. No lake day I guess?

Walking to the door, I was stunned when a guy beside me startled me. It was Oscar.

And he's with his friends and even Daniel!!!

I gulped and fix my uniform and stood up straight. Heartbeat rising, I tried to calm myself down or else I'll pass out right now.

"Hey Patrick," it's Oscar he's peeking inside our room making my brows furrow out of confusion.

"What is it?" I asked and then took a sneaky glance at Daniel whose face was completely plain, maybe he's dragged by this guy. His other friends were talking but the guy was just crossing his arms.

"Is Yetao here?" He asked and then looked again inside our room. I looked inside too and saw my classmate he's referring to.

"Yes, why?"

"Nothing, I'll take care of it,"

Then on Hu Yetao passed by. Oscar immediately caught his attention and brought him to the area that was kind of far away from where we are.

Ignoring the two, I glanced again at this tall guy beside me, his eyes were closed, his back was leaning against the wall, still crossing his arms.

I bit my lower lip as the glance turned into a stare.

"Ehem"

He opened his one eye and looked at me. I looked away and he closed his eyes again.

"Uhm, Dan-"

"Dude, let's go!"

Oscar interrupted my words. He's now smiling widely as he raises a notebook. As for Yetao, he's now walking away.

"Cool, I'll borrow it,"

"No!"

Everyone looked at Oscar as he threw an aggressive no. Daniel's brows almost met. The crossed arms were now placed at both sides of his waist. He's glaring at Oscar.

"Go and borrow Patrick's notes." He said and the tall guy looked at me with a straight face.

I looked at Oscar, throwing him a "what the hell" look.