41 (1)

Patrick's POV

I

sighed out of relief when the guy didn't bug me anymore. I don't have any time for playthings, I have lots of schoolwork to finish and if I can't finish it, I may not be able to pass.

"I'm so tired-"

My soul almost left my body when a cold thing touched my cheek. I tilted my head upwards to see who's the one who dared to annoy me in the middle of me cramming.

And it's obvious who could that person be.

"What do you want?"

He's lucky we're inside the library or else he's now running for his life.

"Chill, this is why you shouldn't let yourself starve. You're so mad… and scary,"

"Please, AK. Give me a break, let me finish these important things first, I don't have any time to throw a grenade with you,"

"Hmm,"

Then he placed a paper bag and a cold drink in front of me.

"What is that for?"

"See for yourself,"

I then opened the paper bag and my eyes almost fell from its socket when I saw what was inside.

It's almost a grocery package! And how come these fitted in this kind of paper bag? There are lots of food in there, packs of biscuits, a bag of chips, and cups of noodles. Yes, I'm not exaggerating! There are also some sachets of coffee and also some bottles of ready-to-drink coffee!

"Here, let's eat this," he grabbed two cupped noodles as if what he did was a normal thing to do.

I swear to god, this guy will kill me in different aspects and madness is included!

"No, we're not. Food is not allowed here! How did you bring this here? And these are too much- don't open that you can't eat that raw!"

The guy is not listening and he continued opening the cup of noodles.

"I don't know what exactly you want right now so I chose all the stuff you usually ate and just let you decide what you want to eat among them,"

"You could've just told me!"

"Duh, it's like you'll tell me, also, I don't want to disturb you,"

"You're doing it right now,"

"Hmm, fine. Just please eat first. I'll help you with that later,"

"I'm not hungry-" With that, my sentence was cut midway when my tummy suddenly growl.

"Your body said otherwise,"

"I still won't eat,"