50

Daniel's POV

"Oscar, I'll just look for something on the other sections,"

"Do what you want," he said and I left Yetao and him on the table.

We're inside the library to study and these two dragged me as a third-wheel so having this kind of alibis was just a way to escape from them.

I started roaming around making sure that I'm far from their radius until I reached an aisle with unfamiliar books sitting on the shelf. Then as I slowly pace forward, I reached the opposite end revealing another group of tables to study and there's this guy who caught my eye. The same person who always makes me froze. Patrick is here!

I went back to the aisle to grab some random books and casually walk towards him and sit in on the chair across to his.

"Daniel? What are you doing here?"

He said in a low voice and I didn't throw him a glance. I opened one of the books I just drag with me and pretend like I'm reading.

"Studying obviously," my eyes were on the book but I'm not paying attention to that.

"Really?"

"Hmm,"

"But as far as I know, that's not a book related to your course," I shifted and looked at the book, it's indeed not related to my course and it's fine but…

"And you're reading it upside down, you are indeed a rare law student, aren't you?"

I dropped the book and close it as he called me with that phrase. The same phrase back then and it's still felt like yesterday, he hadn't forgotten those happy times with me…

"Patrick,"

We both looked at Patrick's back where the voice came from. It's the AK guy and why he's here?!

"Oh you're with a friend?" he said and still come towards us and sit beside Patrick.

"I didn't know you're from the same course as mine," he said making me knit my brows. What is he even saying?

I looked at him who was looking at the book I brought here, it's the same as what he's holding. Did they purposely meet here to study together? But Patrick's course is on the other section.

With that, I watched them as they talk about something I couldn't relate to so I aggressively stood up and left the two.

I need to cool down, why am I furious. I shouldn't leave but if I stay there, I might explode and cause chaos, I don't want to be an asshole in front of Patrick again.