57

Patrick's POV

"Daddy!!"

I don't know where did it came from and what the hell is happening with Andre. He's throwing tantrums before we leave and now he's acting like this?!

Eleven pm

We're now sitting on the couch. Oscar is with Hu Yetao, next to them was Daniel who's also has Santa and Riki on his side then me. Daniel was getting sandwiched by the two uhh, couples? Also, Andre, he's on the other part of the living room, he's playing Santa's phone and he's out of the line. Too busy to disturb.

It's a good thing though, I don't want him to mix with us for we're currently having some beer and chips while waiting for twelve to strike. We're exchanging stories and such things.

"Have a drink," it's Yetao. He sat beside me leaving the best of friends there talking about those shitty things they did back then which they completely regretted now.

I took the bottle of beer he just opened and toast with his. I just take a sip and grab some chips. I don't have any plans to drink tonight.

"Let's not get drink, those are a father when drinking. If we get wasted we're all in a mess the next morning." Hu Yetao said and I agreed.

"You two are isolating yourselves," it's Riki who joined our circle.

"They are so loud I'm sorry for that. You know it's hard dealing with them," he said and we chuckled as Santa stood up like he's doing what he's telling his friends. Story with actions.

"You're like the father of the group?" I asked and he gulped a beer before answering.

"Nah, more like mother, I always scold and pinch their ears." He said.

"Hmm it's good there's some maternalist friend, Oscar is kinda headache I swear," it's Hu Yetao and Riki agreed.

"So does Santa. Both of them are a kindergarten,"

"How about Daniel?" The two then looked at me and I straightened my back.

"Uhh,"

"Just kidding!" Hu Yetao said making me puff air out of relief.

I can say, Daniel's not a headache, heartache rather. But I dare not to!

While talking. My phone suddenly vibrated and I have the inner urge to check on it. Maybe it's Andre's mom. And at the same time, the three crowded over a phone doing something. I just overheard that they're talking to someone.

"Audrey!!"

I turned to them and they're now waving at the phone Riki then moved.

"I'll go first to say hi, you two have fun here alright," he said and when we nodded, he stood up and joined the crowd.

Audrey. She's really that special not just for Daniel, but for all of them. She's something, not just a casual friend, they're all close. It made me feel upset and lose my confidence, I suddenly want to go but then I remember the notification.

"Patrick, I'll call my parents too, you fine here?" Hu Yetao said,

"Yeah, I'll call my friends too. And I guess, Andre's mom texted me." He nodded and then walk far from here. With that, I fished my phone and checked.

It's not from Andre's mom, it's a Twitter DM and obviously, it's him.