03 (3)

Patrick's POV

"That's- aww! That's painful,"

We're already at my apartment. Currently cleaning his wound. I'm glad it's not that worst.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to trouble you." I've already finished cleaning him when I suddenly remembered his necklace.

"By the way, here's your necklace."

As soon as I fish it out of my pocket he immediately grabbed it. The wincing shifted into a wide smile.

"Good thing it's safe. Thank you for keeping it, hope to see you around." He said and was about to stand up and leave when I grabbed his wrist again, gently.

"Uh, I just want to thank you for saving me. It means a lot, really. You even took a risk. I'm so sorry you have that," I pointed at the bandaged palm.

He then smiled at me, looking finely at my eyes and then suddenly his uninjured hand flew at the top of my head.

I was stunned, I didn't move or do anything. I just stood there as he talk to me.

"No biggy, be careful next time alright? I might've won't be around if danger comes."

I unconsciously bit my lip, nodding. He then uttered a goodbye first before leaving my apartment.

I gripped my chest as I started feeling strange. Heart thumping all of a sudden, rising of temperature making my face hot, and also the slow stretching of my lips forming a smile.

I was left at my apartment and that's good so no one will see how I look like an idiot, smiling while my hand was on my shirt.

What is this, why am I feeling this.

And I didn't even have a chance to ask his name.