60

I

I

almost melt here when I read all of this stuff. I just then remembered about Andre's mom and I have a text from her saying she'll be here at ten am.

And after all of those, I don't know what to do! I stay away from my phone for a while and think. Okay, now it's too hard to go out and face Daniel and I have no clue why am I suddenly being like this. I'm nervous and sweating cold

I'm currently doing some rituals to calm myself when someone knocked.

"Patrick, breakfast is ready," it's Daniel!

"Al... Alright, I'll go now," I answered and shut my eyes tight. I shouldn't be like this, this is my house and he just likes me. It's not different and won't feel different if I don't think about that.

When I walk outside the bedroom and went to the dining area. The two were now sitting but they were still not eating. I swallowed hard and walk towards them full of courage.

"Pai Pai! Good morning," Andre noticed me first making the other guy turn to me too. I felt a cold run inside me before I sit on the vacant chair.

On a four-seater table, Daniel's on the head and Andre's on his left side and I chose to sit across Andre. I don't want to face this guy, sitting on his side is way easier to handle.

We started eating and no one talked. Also, kudos to Daniel's cooking skills he really did improve a lot and I wonder how he did that, is he starting to train to cook? The food is freaking delicious.

After breakfast, I volunteered to wash the dishes and the guy, as expected, stopped me but I scolded him. Glad that I'm slowly teaching myself that 'that' should change what's between us. It shouldn't be awkward.

"Andre, your mom will pick you up at ten am sharp. Have you taken a bath yet?" I asked Andre who's now watching tv. Daniel took the chance to fix the table, picking up the dishes and wiping them clean making me scold him again.

"I already bathed him," Daniel answered while wiping the stove. On his side, I'm now washing the dishes.

"You look like my parents,"

I stopped sponging the plate and Daniel also paused from wiping the stove when Andre on the back spoke.

As we turn, he's watching us innocently. Both of his hands support his face which has a small smile on it.

The deafening silence then broke down when someone knocked on the door. Is it Andre's mom?

"Mommy's here!!" I then left the sink and walk to the door to check and it was her. She's early and It's a blessing so she broke the upcoming awkward atmosphere.

"Patrick, did I disturb you? I'm sorry I'm too early, I just happen to pass by a place near here so I decided to went here after,"

"No, it's alright. We just finished our breakfast though, come in." She then went inside and sat on the sofa but her face turned to the kitchen when she saw someone.

"Oh, that's-"

"He's daddy! Tall daddy!" Andre made my eyes and mouth widen. Daniel looked at us when the kid exclaimed.

"Andre, this conversation is for elders okay? I'm sorry for that Patrick,"

"No it's fine, by the way, he's Daniel. He's uh... a friend," I said.

The two introduced themselves to each other and shook hands.

"Thank you for taking care of Andre," she said to both of us.

"I'm glad taking care of him, he's adorable," Daniel answered and I just nodded.

"Anyway I think I have to go, we're meeting my husband for a family date so I'll be leaving you two,"

"Hmm, Andre be a good kid alright?" Andre nodded and he hugged me, he also hugged Daniel like they weren't a foe last night.

"Bye, Merry Christmas!" Her mom said and leaned, "I don't know, it doesn't feel friend at all," and she winked at me before she left.

That made me pause for a while and Daniel closed the door.