35

The next day…

"Why are you ignoring me?"

Early morning and the annoying guy named AK started my day so it's still morning but my face looks like I've been encountering a massive storm. Gloomy at its best.

The guy didn't give up. He keeps on following me wherever I go and the only thing that kept me away from him is when we have a class. But the nuisance will pop up every dismissal.

He's so fast that I even thought that he has a teleporting ability.

"Where are you going to eat?"

"Somewhere far from you!"

"I'm glad you spoke,"

"…"

I just then went to the cafeteria and ignore this annoying tail guy.

"Patrick!"

As I stood in front of the line, I saw Nine and Liu Yu at their certain spot. They're already eating and they didn't even orient me about this. What a friend.

Then on, as I look at them, they threw me a teasing look and pointed, by their lips, at AK who's standing behind me. I sighed aggressively, how can I get rid of this leech something guy?

"What do you want, I'll pay,"

"I don't need your money," I hissed and then faced the vendor. I told him what I'll buy but the other guy beside me either leave a side comment or oppose what I say.

"You should choose a healthier food," he then shifted at the vendor, "mister, give him a salad."

"No, I eat what I want, sir I also want that soda-"

"Give him fruit juice instead, don't listen to him." He leaned closer to the vendor and whispered as if I didn't hear what he said, "he's turning mad, all of the stress from school turned into a boulder inside his skull."

I pinched the skin of his forearm and threw him a glare. He's really getting on my nerves this time. If he doesn't want to give up, then I will. I'm tired of this!

"Patrick?"

I was about to push AK away when somebody spoke behind me.

It's Oscar!

And if Oscar's here, it's possible that…

"It's been a while,"

I froze and ignored Oscar, behind him, there I saw his friends, Riki, Santa…

And Daniel!

What the hell?!

I then looked at my friends on their table to send some signal but the two are busy.

"Uhm, yeah"

"Here's your food,"

I shifted at the vendor and then grabbed my food. As I look again at Oscar, my gaze was like magnetized by Daniel's eyes.

Our eyes met for a second. It's been a while since we last met and that time is the time that I won't ever want to bring back again.

But right now, the way he looked at me was way different. His gaze was sharp and serious, it's more serious than those gazes when we first met. It's as if he's angry.

Why is he angry?

Then, I gasped for air as if I have recovered from drowning.

"See you around, Oscar." There I said suppressing my words to get shaky. I then get my food and grabbed AK's wrist and left the place.

"Hey- ouch! hey, chill."

I stopped walking when we reached the lounge. I exhaled and air as I place the food at the surface of the wooden table.

"What's going on?"

I ignored him. I just sat on the chair and cover my face with both of my hands. I felt the other guy move and sat in front of me.

"You okay?"

Slowly and slowly, my hands dripped from my face. I then saw AK massaging his wrist which turned red because of what I did.

"It's nothing serious!" He quickly hide his arm and then started to unpack the food in front of me.

As I watch him doing that in front of me, completely focused and careful, there's a gripping pain I felt inside me. I feel guilty!

"You know what, let's just eat. Maybe you're just hungry and you transformed into a monster. You're scary,"

"Who says you have a share?" I slammed him back but the guilt was still there.

"Hey I paid it!"

I sighed and surrendered. The scene earlier was draining and I don't have any energy to argue with this guy.