49

AK's POV

"Man, you're tailing on me for three consecutive days,"

"Two, idiot,"

Mika threw a 'whatever' look at me. He's right, it has been two days since I'm following him, even tugging on his errands which makes him more annoyed, he says that it's unusual AK and it's making him puke.

"You have been rejected, I guess," he assumed.

"Indirectly, what you say,"

"I'm sorry dude that's way worse than rejecting face-to-face,"

"Damn it, I just assumed it. Just some overthinking and it's painful,"

"What happened?"

"Where are you going?" serious and cold tone was heard as I was about to open the door.

I turned my head and saw my father sitting on the couch, casually drinking some whiskey. Smokes from his tobacco were wisping on his back making him look like a devil, fresh from hell and still flaming.

"Somewhere that has nothing to do with you," I received some coldness so I'm giving it back.

There are some words he mumbled but I didn't pay attention to that and just leave to see Patrick, I guess he's still at school so I'll just accompany him.

"Sir, where are we going?" I shook my head at our driver who approached me.

"I'll drive," I said and he just gave me the key to the car I regularly ride.

I then headed towards the school and it was quiet. You can barely see some students because it's almost six.

I walked outside the premise when I didn't find Patrick in his usual spots. And I'm right, I saw him sitting on the waiting shed.

Just about to step forward, I then saw someone walk towards him and then the face unblurred revealing the face of the guy. The one Patrick once liked. They're now sitting next to each other, are they good now?

Well, if they're not on good terms again, Patrick will leave like what he did when he saw him in the cafeteria, but he didn't walk away so maybe… it all ended here. I should leave them.

I then decided to just go somewhere to vent this out.

"You didn't call me?!" he reacted after I told him everything.

"No bro, it's gross, you shouldn't see my tear, it's precious," the guy jokingly punched my shoulder.

"But seriously, you could've called me and let's just talk about it while drinking, no crying and stuff,"

"It's fine, I think I'm moving—"

My sentence was cut when my phone suddenly beeped for notification. I quickly fished it out of my pocket and then saw Patrick with loads of message! Is this real?

"Who's that?" Mika sneaked on my phone and I didn't dodge and hide. The guy punched my shoulder again, teasing me.

"You're overdramatic, look at his message,"

"That doesn't mean—" the guy covered my mouth that I almost swallow his fist.

"Check his message dude,"

It took me some minutes before I'm able to open it it's damn unexpected to receive lots of chats from him. Surreal, damn surreal.

I then decided to reply to him.

"I should go, or he'll get snatched again," I said grabbing my things

"What did you say earlier, you're moving on?" he said like an oblivious guy.

"Scratch that, bye," I said and then rushed out to look for Patrick.