04 (1)

Patrick's POV

The next day…

As soon as I arrived at school, I went first to the cafe to have my breakfast

As soon as I arrived at school, I went first to the cafe to have my breakfast. I'm craving cafeteria's food this hour so I didn't cook in my apartment.

While holding my tray and was about to seat on the vacant table, someone spoke beside me.

"What's that inspiration?"

"No, who's that inspiration?"

Nine and Liu Yu, both carrying a tray of their breakfast suddenly appeared. They are both grinning at me, taking the tease as the start of their day.

"No one!! Am I not allowed to have an inspiration, it's not a big deal though," I said and proceeded to the table. They're suppressing their laugh but I just ignore them.

"Yes it is, finally I completed the puzzle." Nine said as they synchronously sat and eat with me.

"What do you mean?"

"Give me your phone,"

I obediently gave them my phone. It took half a minute before they give it back to me. I quickly check on it to see what they did.

It's an IG story of a user named Daniel, it's a pic of the astronaut necklace.

"I'm sorry, I don't want to hurt you but," Liu Yu was to get my phone when I suddenly swiped the next story of Daniel.

I froze for a while, but then I managed to smile.

"You guys are overreacting. I'm not planning to date him though, I just liked him because he saved me and he's kind."

"Patrick," Liu Yu's hand was placed on my shoulder, hugging me sideways. Nine was just looking at us, slightly pouting.

"No I swear, he just inspired me a bit today, I'm fine with him having a girl, a nice girl I guess? He deserves it." Liu Yu just gave me a slow nod.

No filters from my words. I know where I stand. It's just a plain admiration, no romantic stuff added.

I already scold myself about this last night.