65 (3)

Past seven when we arrive and I sneakily chatted with Santa telling him we were already here standing at the entrance. He told me where they exactly are and I, for the third time, pulled this guy again. I'm surprised he's not complaining that I keep on pulling him somewhere despite him still having no clue what's going on.

After minutes of running and walking, I finally saw Santa. Daniel's face was slowly changing. It can't be read easily, I can't tell what's in his mind. We stopped in front of the three and Oscar was gripping the handle of his baggage.

"Dude…" Oscar said and Daniel was raging fire now.

"What the fuck is going on?" He asked in a low voice but it's enough to sent chills down my spine.

"Hey chill, listen first," Santa said but Riki stopped him. I also didn't interfere as it is a best-friend-to-best-friend talk but we didn't leave them because it will surely be chaos.

"I'll… I'll leave. I'm gonna miss you dude," Oscar tried to season it with humor but the other guy's face was dark.

"What do you mean you're leaving?" His voice rose.

"I'm sorry Daniel. I'm sorry for not telling you that I'm leaving for good. I'm so sorry for keeping this—" Oscar almost tumbled down the floor when Daniel punch him in the face.

It's hard to believe and I can't easily describe it but Daniel's punch was not that big move where guards and the people around was alarmed. But, it's a solid punch that the three of us behind were wincing in pain for Oscar. 

As for Oscar, the side of his lip was red but it has no cut. How the hell did Daniel do it? A medium-to-low strength, but I swear it's really painful to see.

"The fuck you're so…" Daniel's eyes started to turn bloodshot and it's wet. He's on the verge of crying!

"I deserve that punch though, I expected that I'll fly beaten black and blue,"

"Do you want me to?" Daniel asked and Oscar laughed as he hug him. On the side, we three were now relieved.

"Damn I bet that you two will take an hour to be good again. I'll hide to Jiayuan again," Santa was then pinched by Riki and the besties were now away from each other.

"You're gross, did you put a snot on my shirt?" Daniel pushed him away and Oscar's face was in mess.

"But seriously, you all knew this?" Daniel looked at the two and they nod, he then looks at me and I pursed my lips as I nod slowly.

"Wow…"

"I wanted to tell you but I don't know how! And if I told it to you earlier, I'll be using a wheelchair today," Oscar said.

"So you chose to surprise me so you can take this kind of privilege so it's less damage," Daniel commented.

"Kind of…"

"But anyway, why has your flight schedule changed? I thought it was thirty-first?" I now took the chance to ask.

"My father rushed the hell out of me. He's hospitalized and I need to take over the shits he left," he answered.

"Oh, I'm sorry," I just said but he waved his hand at me telling me it's alright.

"Now this is why you're weird during Christmas," Daniel came into realizations.

"Uhuh"

"But what about Hu Yetao? Where is he— did you just…" Daniel didn't continue but Oscar nodded.

"You're a total asshole…"

"I have reasons. I don't want to talk about this thing right now. I'm afraid I'll run away and find him,"