66

["That was a joke, right?"] Liu Yu laughed nervously over the phone.

"I wish I was joking,"

I told him earlier what happened the past few days. Nine knew this already and he said he'll call later, he freaked out, they freaked the freak-out.

["So what you gonna do now?"]

"You know what's my answer,"

["I don't know"]/"I don't know,"

We both sighed as we said it in chorus.

["I'm not good at this thing alright, but you know what, I'm so sure you already have one. You decided it right at first but you're just scared. Probably because of the rejections and the aftermath or you're scared to admit it because of certain traumas from the past, you're still lacking courage,"]

"It's both,"

["That's a lot of problems,"]

"But what should I do? Tomorrow's the day, it's too much pressure,"

["Oh Patrick, you're indeed out of your zone, no? It feels like something that your life became a roller coaster. At first, you're just simply admiring someone. We're wishing you to have a special someone because you deserve it and now they gave you two,"]

"Maybe because you and Nine wished separately that's why it's doubled,"

I heard a chuckle from the other line. It's familiar that I almost bawl my eyes out when I realized.

"Nine?!" I called out and the guy spoke.
He is Nine! What is he doing at Liu Yu's?

["Yes, I am Nine,"]

"What are you doing there?"

["Haha! You asked the wrong person. It should be Liu Yu what is he doing here at my house,"]

"What's happening there, you guys..."

["I thought you will found it out late,"]

["It's because you laughed,"] it's Liu Yu in the background.

["You're fighting me again,"] it's Nine.

["Anyway, Liu Yu come here and let's comfort our little brother,"]

"Little brother what,"

["Serious talk, Liu Yu's right, and it will just get worst if you don't make a move. Rejections are natural, we encounter different aspects of rejection in our lives. I can feel that you treat the other as a friend while the other was more than that and I know that you're scared to reject the other because it's so possible to lose your friendship. But I'll tell you something, prolonging this situation will just end, well I hope not, lose them both. And how about the person you like? Can you take it to let him slip to save your 'possible falling friendship' with the other? I know, I know it's hard, I've been there, but we should make decisions before it's too late, you know what I mean,"] I nodded at Nine's sermon. They're right I should do this now.

Well, since I already weighed what I feel those times when I'm with them. Maybe it will be taken as a decision to this. Even if this feeling was still not deep, as time goes by with that person it will grow and grow. Instant isn't healthy, and I hope I chose the right person at the right time.

"Okay, then just wait who'll I celebrate with this New Year,"

["Yes! Finally Patrick! You took the first step in your major progress. I'm so proud,"] Nine said dramatically while Liu Yu was cheering at me.

["Don't forget-"]

"To call us when you need help," I continued his sentence and they remarked it a 'very good'.

At this point, it's now or never.

A/N: update again tomorrow lol this was such a short ud and I disappeared for so long sorry for that( ・ั﹏・ั) also the minor spoiler for tomorrow is AK'S POV.

++have you watch the recent weibo post of kepat today? i love yu🐟🐟🐟🎹🎹